Reviews for Taking the Torch
ieatcookies chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I've read quite a few Naruto stories lately, but this is the first one I've reviewed. It's that good. Your writing style is superb and makes for a very enjoyable read. Everything flows nicely and I like how you captured all their emotions which allowed us to understand the characters without you mentioning their names even once. Keep writing. You have talent.
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
wow! I love it :)
The White Leopard chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I like it. It's well thought-out, and it's well put together. This was a very enjoyable fic.
procrastination.leave.dont.ret chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow, your story is very good. It made me smile. Evoking positive emotions from your readers is a sign of a good writer.
NaaraHatake chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is beautiful!
CeciFleur chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wow. There's some really good insight and writing in this though it can be a bit confusing at times to exactly what you're talking about :p
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I like this one, K. It ends with optimism, pride, and hope in the next generation regardless of the part of the timeline being focused on.

Nicely done!
CelestialCircumference chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
That was very cute. I loved how the story evolved and progressed - and using fire for metaphors, and Kakashi & Sakura with a house full of kids and dogs just sounds so cute.

I think it was very nice. Good work and thanks for sharing!

-Deni