Reviews for Band of Gold
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
It was a good little one shot! :)
Mechcat chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Good stuff! Please continue. I like the simple sweet neighborliness of this Edward. He lives across the street, not in some fancy house. He's kind. We all need more of that in the world. Well-written, as always. Thanks!
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Please continue! Great beginning for a new story!
nouchie chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
great story, i hope you continue it!
quoideneufj chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I really liked this. And, yes, please do continue. Putting on alert.
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Please tell me you are going to continue this story. What a great foundation. Bella basically lost everything in one blow after another. She has to be strong cuz if she was me I don't know if I would have been able go to go on, meaning I would just hide in a corner. Thankfully Angelia was there to help. And hopefully so will Edward.I hope you continue this riviting story.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I love it. I hope you do continue it at some point in the future.
HollettLA chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Any interest? Who are you kidding? My heart breaks for poor Bella, and I want to be read how Edward manages to help her get back on his feet. I would love a continuation, if you're so inclined.

Lisa
TwiLucy-UK chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I have to know who the best man was lol. Awwww poor Bella but hey, shes meet Edward so will be on her way to her HEA :D

Would love for this to be continued :)
lavishone chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Nicely done. I'm so glad you ended it on an up note though! I was afraid you wouldn't...
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
HKP

Heck yeah I want to see where she goes from here. This is quite the premise. Reconnect with Dad, pick a path in life, learn to trust again. Bella has a plate full, and no where to start just yet? Or

I'm thinking of how much those bands hurt now, either in her pocket or still on her finger - I hope not!

and how much they'll fetch to help start a new life.

R
lel2768 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I remember this - it was quite a while ago. I really enjoyed the concept and do really hope you continue it.

Well done.
Soleil2Much chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wow, when it rains, it pours! Bella not knowing about her fathers wedding spoke volumes of just how estranged the two are. I do hope you continue this story. There is a lot if healing to be done.

-Soleil :)
barbarito chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Looks good. I hope you continue this
princesssparkle01 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
i really want you to continue this. to see what happens with edward and when she re-meets charlie and his new wife. please update again soon