Reviews for Rewind and renew
TinkStar87 chapter 161 . 7/14
Oh, my GOD THIS WAS A FANTASTIC STORY! This is how the show should have and would have gone in my mind if it had kept going and brought back some much needed characters i.e. Tess&Nick. LOVED THIS! And as for going over the top...where in the show did they not? This story was a work of perfection and i so wish would be made into the new McLeod's Daughters. Oh i love it all, i laughed out loud more then i thought i would and i cried, boy did i cry! This was just a wonderful story and makes me miss this amazing show and character and wonderful cast. I have seasons 1-5 and know what all happened later on, but this helps get through that. Can't believe they did that to Alex& Stevie on the show! So even if i haven't seen it i do know and this story is just a wonderful tale of what could have and should have happened if the people in charge had worked a little harder and if the cast had wanted to stay longer. Anyway great job, took me three days,(one of the LONGEST stories i have read on here!) but i got through it!(SO WROTH IT!) Now added to my favorites where it will stay! Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 24 . 7/11
Okay LOVED the bit with Nick interrupting the hand shake. PRICELESS! Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 161 . 9/14/2014
Such a beautiful yarn I have read it twice. Wonderfully developed characters and true to life experiences. I will read it again.
nightnovice chapter 161 . 8/31/2014
Lovely love story... Well done.
nightnovice chapter 157 . 8/31/2014
Heartbeats, lovely work.
nightnovice chapter 155 . 8/31/2014
Hopes and dreams, with just a touch of lost love, beautiful story.
nightnovice chapter 146 . 8/31/2014
Family meeting, lots to consider.
nightnovice chapter 110 . 8/31/2014
Great father son chat, very insightful.
nightnovice chapter 102 . 8/30/2014
Mommy may I?
nightnovice chapter 97 . 8/30/2014
Every woman needs a bloke like Alex in her corner.
nightnovice chapter 95 . 8/30/2014
Good friends always make things easier.
nightnovice chapter 85 . 8/30/2014
With a best friend and cold beer, who needs a sister? Well done.
nightnovice chapter 83 . 8/30/2014
Simmering tale, really enjoying the rivalry of the sisters.
nightnovice chapter 81 . 8/30/2014
Too sweet, I am teary eyed.
nightnovice chapter 64 . 8/30/2014
Lovely take of truth and love.