Reviews for Rewind and renew
kepc chapter 161 . 2/14/2013
Goosie23 did you like the ending?
sarah.samuelle chapter 161 . 2/14/2013
What a GREAT ending! Specially the last sentence. The whole story is amazing! I feel now the same way as felt when I watched the final episode of McLeod's Daughters. You've done GREAT!
Sam chapter 161 . 2/14/2013
I loved it, thoroughly enjoyed it. I wish it didn't have to end. Will you be starting a new story to follow the younger generation or leave it as is? Thanks again for creating such a good fanfic.
Gracelyn McLeod chapter 161 . 2/14/2013
What an amazing story. The end was beautiful. I absolutely loved every minute of every chapter. You did an amazing job drawing out all the characters. I'm just sad it had to come to an end. But this is just the right spot for it. Thanks for sharing this.
kepc chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
G'day Inday and thank you for the review:) you are not the first person to disagree about my description of Stevie and I'm ceratin you won't be the last. She is my favourite character and I loved her facial expressions especially the ones between her and Alex 's character. Claire and Tess were ok but I loved Jodie and Kate together they were very funny. I think perhaps when Nick, Tess, Alex and Stevie were on screen together I really enjoyed them as well. I must admit I prefered McLeods from series four onwards more so thats probably why I'm not a huge fan of Claire.
My stories are all full of Stevie and Alex so you may not enjoy them as much as if I wrote about Claire but as you say we all enjoy differences and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Cheers kepc
inday chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
I loved and enjoyed your fan fiction stories really am. I am not only impressed about the description you
mentioned about Alex and Stevie. Well, its your stories and I thought you are reaaly a big fan of Stevie and Alex and I respect that, only it is unbelievable. You know, in Mcleods daughters series, Claire has the most beautiful body, beautiful personality and a very good actor. Nest is Tess, she is really beautiful and has the magnetic charisma that makes the serie lovable. Yes, she has not that body of Claire and yet she makes
the show so realistic. Tess and Claire with Alex and Nick plus Jodie, Becky Meg, Harry and Kate made Mcleods Daughters a success. These actors are so good in their own role.
Stevie in the other hand is not that georgeous as you described her. and she is so very dry in her acting.
The facial expression is not that good. yES AM A WOMAN TOO but I don't think she is that attractive.
At look, she is beautiful do but there is no charm at all. ok am sorry it is only my opinion.
You exagerrated too much your adoration to Stevie.
Gracelyn McLeod chapter 156 . 12/29/2012
Now this is interesting. Great ending. Hurry Up and write another chapter.:)
goosie23 chapter 155 . 12/25/2012
Awesome story, please write more soon
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 153 . 12/15/2012
Being away from someone you love hurts like hell
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 152 . 12/15/2012
Oh such fun
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 151 . 12/15/2012
Thank god it's destroyed. LOL. I hate fiona and everything she gave him.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 150 . 12/15/2012
Yeah jade, listen to him.

Why must you upload so many at once. LOL
stevieluvsalex chapter 145 . 12/8/2012
Fluffy and some
Gracelyn McLeod chapter 138 . 12/5/2012
If I didn't know the characters of Alex and Stevie so well, I'd be scared right now. Good job.
sarah.samuelle chapter 137 . 12/4/2012
Great story! Stevie & Alex fighting... can't wait to read more. Bring it on! :) great story -great job!