Reviews for A Blessing and a Curse Leap Day Magic
Just what every man dreams of - having sex with a hard skinned, cold reanimated corpse. Who also happens to be his natural, mortal enemy. Guess its good Jake heals fast Bella threw her own child overboard .Her selfishness and sick twisted soul destroys everything and everyone she comes in contact with. She has and will always put herself ahead of anybody.
NOBODY is getting an HEA being around Bella.. Having Jake stuck with her is no kind of happy ending that anybody would want
An HEA for Jake is to leave Bella to be alone for eternity. That is what Bella Deserves. Jake would be more than capable of taking care of his kid. Bella can give NOTHING.
She had a kid and let everyone else care for her since she could not be bothered. No Bella is and will always be concerned for herself
slay1angel chapter 9 . 2/1
Amazing story! I loved it!
This is NOT the HEA that Jake deserves. It would be a nightmare. A complete train wreck.
He has to have sex with a statue for the rest of his life not to mention being saddled with Bella of all people. she will never do the right thing by antbody but hersel
Bella would not go back and change shit. Bellas choices were ,ade from fear. Fear of abandonment. fear that Jake could fall out of love or imprint or a million other things. Bella wanted to not have to live life on its own terms. To not have any risk. Thats why she could not live without Eddie. The only way to guarantee a life without change is to be with dead things who are incapable of changing.
Another weird story that allows bella to avoid the consequences of her sick twisted soul while everyone else around her pays in spades.
Amanthya chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Perhaps a bit rushed, and I still don't understand the Leap Day magic (though it is very late for me). But you didn't ignore the complications of the love-square or sugar-coat how ad Bella's relationship had gotten with her daughter. Edward wasn't completely despicable (I loathe him, so me saying this is really something). Rosalie valuing Renesmee's life even over the new baby's totally makes sense.

The makes me happy for Jake, despite not really liking canon-Bella. The boy was unexpected, but I'm still happy for them.
Sailaranel chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
Such an interesting story- not an idea I've seen before. Quite sad to think of all the relationships destroyed during it though, it made them all more human though.
Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
I like that Jacob got his. I dont like that Bella was a prt of it. Bella deserved none of this.
Her selfishness, her cowardice destroyed a lot of lives. If she had let Jake go when she made her choice , he could have moved on but she wanted everything and didnt care who paid the freight for her choices. No all-in-all Bella should have had to pay not everyone else.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I dont like this story. Its not that its badly written or has any serious flaws. It doesnt. I dont like that Bella gets to have her cake and eat it too and Jake just has to suffer as usual. I think it might have been more palatable if Jake who has always been strong and loyal and deserving of some type of gift like this.
portabella chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
This is such a beautiful story! I'm so glad that I got to read it after you finished it because I read it all in one day... I just couldn't stop reading! Thanks for writing and posting it!
Yaz chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
OMG that was so emotional! This was really brilliant, I loved the story line; very unique. Beautiful story :)
snow eopard chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
i frigging love it
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
What an interesting story and written in a good pace that kept me reading. There are still grammatical errors but it sounds like you had been working on editing it and maybe gave up. I couldn't find your bloc with the lemons but that was ok. I still thought the stolen moments with Jacob were great.
francis17pr chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is the first chapter And I'm crying like a baby. How sad it is. I think it will break me no matter if i am a vampire it would break me to just go bad and see what i lose for just a stupid and WRONG choice. Wow i'm do sorry for jake. His pain is mine too.
weekaa1313 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
an enthralling story!
it's always fascinated me to see on bella's 'new life' if she is living with jacob in the future...

lovely & beautiful...#sigh