Reviews for A Blessing and a Curse Leap Day Magic
Amanthya chapter 9 . 5/30
Perhaps a bit rushed, and I still don't understand the Leap Day magic (though it is very late for me). But you didn't ignore the complications of the love-square or sugar-coat how ad Bella's relationship had gotten with her daughter. Edward wasn't completely despicable (I loathe him, so me saying this is really something). Rosalie valuing Renesmee's life even over the new baby's totally makes sense.

The makes me happy for Jake, despite not really liking canon-Bella. The boy was unexpected, but I'm still happy for them.
Sailaranel chapter 9 . 4/30
Such an interesting story- not an idea I've seen before. Quite sad to think of all the relationships destroyed during it though, it made them all more human though.
Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
I like that Jacob got his. I dont like that Bella was a prt of it. Bella deserved none of this.
Her selfishness, her cowardice destroyed a lot of lives. If she had let Jake go when she made her choice , he could have moved on but she wanted everything and didnt care who paid the freight for her choices. No all-in-all Bella should have had to pay not everyone else.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I dont like this story. Its not that its badly written or has any serious flaws. It doesnt. I dont like that Bella gets to have her cake and eat it too and Jake just has to suffer as usual. I think it might have been more palatable if Jake who has always been strong and loyal and deserving of some type of gift like this.
portabella chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
This is such a beautiful story! I'm so glad that I got to read it after you finished it because I read it all in one day... I just couldn't stop reading! Thanks for writing and posting it!
Yaz chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
OMG that was so emotional! This was really brilliant, I loved the story line; very unique. Beautiful story :)
snow eopard chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
i frigging love it
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
What an interesting story and written in a good pace that kept me reading. There are still grammatical errors but it sounds like you had been working on editing it and maybe gave up. I couldn't find your bloc with the lemons but that was ok. I still thought the stolen moments with Jacob were great.
francis17pr chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is the first chapter And I'm crying like a baby. How sad it is. I think it will break me no matter if i am a vampire it would break me to just go bad and see what i lose for just a stupid and WRONG choice. Wow i'm do sorry for jake. His pain is mine too.
weekaa1313 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
an enthralling story!
it's always fascinated me to see on bella's 'new life' if she is living with jacob in the future...

lovely & beautiful...#sigh

PrettyGirlBPD13 chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
This was a beautiful story. It was sad and touching and hurt so very good. I couldn't decide whether to hate Edward and Nessie or pity them for most of the story. But having Nessie make a sacrifice similar to Bella's and give Jacob and Bella their chance at happily ever after was truly genius. Love love love!
Geneu chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Bittersweet. Incredibly sad, but happy ending...
And Nessie - she just wanted to be the one, and in the end sicrificed herself for her love happiness... Unfair...
I just won't be able to forget this story. Ever.
Zoe1078 chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
I'm happily surprised that you managed to give them a version of a HEA. Didn't seem very possible after everything that happened. Such an original work. Great work!
sweetness4683 chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Beautiful story
Zoe1078 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
I think this is the single most creative and original work of fanfiction I've ever read. Bravo!