Reviews for Life in Flashbacks
inge80 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh my... This was such a sad story... I feel so sorry for Jasper. I really felt so sad while reading this. I really hate reading stories where loved ones lose their other half... As fantastic as the story is, II really don't like it. I'm a huge fan of hea... But you should be proud because as sad as it is it's a wonderful story. I love the fact that seeinagaing Edward on that tape again gives Jasper the strength to go on and to live his life...
For everything that Edward couldn't experience...

LOVED IT!

Hugs

inge :)
twi-hard-twilight-addict chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I cried so much! This was beautifully written. I loved it. I could feel the pain and joy marred by sadness and helplessness. Fantastic. I think that this story showed people how love is. It's beautiful and painful and real. Its just perfectly unperfect. Great job on this.

PEACE *&* LOVE
longjourneyJess chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
So heartbreaking. But it was really beautiful. I loved it.
Britt01 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Wow - saw this mentioned on Twislash, and I'm very glad I saw it there! I actually have a tear going down my face right now - this was so sweet and beautiful. Well done.
twilightmom67 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Amazing. I'd love for Jasper to find love again...
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
So sad, but beautifully written. I'm glad Jasper finally saw what he needed to move forward. What a wonderful gift that Edward left for Jasper.
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
so sweet and sad and restoring

glad jasper can start to heal, like i read recently, divorce is easier than death

thanks for sharing!
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Such a sad and touching story. I really enjoyed it :)
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Such a sad story! Life can be do cruel at times and it's nice to know you have someone there to help when it gets to be too much :)
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Thank YOU for taking the time to write for us.

I was bawling my eyes out, again, reading this. and I just adore how sweet their love is, and how clean their lovemaking is presented. love is love, indeed. it doesn't have to be pumping and twitching. this was really, really beautiful.

I especially appreciated that you told us pretty quickly what had happened, so that it didn't come as a shock at the end, just for show.

To lose half of our soul is harsh. But you managed to make it end on a positive note. On a note of healing. Well done, bb. This is truly beautiful.

anna
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
That was a beautiful and poignant story; thank you so much for sharing it. TLC
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awww that was really beautifully written about such a deep loss and then the path to recovery. So sad but beautiful nonetheless
Raeya chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
That was really beautiful. Sad but so beautiful at the same time.
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
You had me crying. Do you know how hard it is to read through tears? I was so moved. I am still wiping my tears. What a beautiful story. At first I thought it was a break up story but then you laid the bomb and I was so glad I had my tissues close at hand. Now I have to stop crying before my family wakes up and asks why I'm upset. I really loved the way you ended this story with hope. Thank you
tds88 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
God, I'm a bawling mess. This was the sweetest saddest story. It was wonderful how you wrote the flashbacks and the progression of it. I loved the gift. It just seemed perfect for the situation. This definitely goes with the moral "It is better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all." Whether it is a lifetime of love or 3 years, doesn't mean they are any more strong than the other.

Beautiful story...now I have to hunt down a box of tissues.