Reviews for Kindred Spirits
Saissa chapter 26 . 3/9
Just to advise you of an technical error. Nintendo no longer calls any of their consoles "gameboys". That name disappeared back in 2008.

My son was asking for a Nintendo DS in 2010 and got his first Nintendo DSXL console that same year. Last year (2013) he upgraded to a Nintendo 3D DSXL console. These games consoles are now called DS (which stands for dual screen) and they are NOT called Gameboys at all now.

Otherwise the story - so far - is good - even if I do think Gibbs is acting OOC.
Katmadwoman chapter 69 . 11/15/2013
I have to say that ur story was the best I have read in a LLLLOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time and I read them every day. I cried, laughed and even got scared for the characters. I also love how you finished with a realistic happy ending. Please continue to write stories about anything - I will read em all! U r one special author!
Choen chapter 69 . 11/5/2013
Just wanna congrats you for your wonderful story and writing :-)
McGibbs Babe chapter 30 . 9/22/2013
Question, will I be getting SMUT?
McGibbs Babe chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
Ok all I have to say is love when your incorporating movies that they have been in. I want to see summer school so bad!
Beloved Daughter chapter 69 . 9/18/2013
Really sweet and lovely story. I loved how they waited until marriage. ;p Because it's worth it. Thanks for writing and posting this story!
Beth chapter 69 . 6/8/2013
Fantastic!
Kikilia14 chapter 69 . 6/3/2013
Very nice ending... can't wait for the sequel.
carlacipo chapter 69 . 6/2/2013
Can't wait for more! Fantastic job
luminosity45 chapter 69 . 6/1/2013
Well done! For the entire story. Thank you!
Craftygirl11 chapter 69 . 5/31/2013
I loved the conclusion to this story but I hope you will continue the sequel where this one left off. I loved it. I hope you can get two more wedding up and running to. You know for Mcgee and tony. I will keep a look out for you sequel to this one. See you for the second story!
silvermoon217 chapter 69 . 5/31/2013
Love it! Thanks for a fabulous story. I'll be looking for the sequel.
kittysmom.mk chapter 69 . 5/31/2013
Loved this story. Sad to see it end but looking forward to the sequel. I'm sure it will be as spectacular as this. Thank you for sharing your talent.
shicote chapter 69 . 5/31/2013
This was super. I can't wait for the next journey of Sam and Gibbs life with Kelly. Really enjoyed this story. Thank you
Basketball12 chapter 69 . 5/31/2013
Thank you very much for this wonderful story. I am looking forward to the sequel.