Reviews for Kindred Spirits
stareagle chapter 69 . 4/25
I enjoyed this very much. Sam is a great character. Kelly is almost too good to be real, but the teen years can liberate the naughty characteristics adolescence is famous for! Great story Thanks.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
Visit means to go to a place to see a person or thing. You are confusing it with talk or speak. Loose is used for baggy clothing or objects which are not in a package. The verb " to lose " never has two O's in any form. The verb choose is more tricky.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/2/2015
The cooking/tv part was sexiest. I am sure Tim would have rather cooking and as a woman I would rather watch basketball.
Saissa chapter 26 . 3/9/2014
Just to advise you of an technical error. Nintendo no longer calls any of their consoles "gameboys". That name disappeared back in 2008.

My son was asking for a Nintendo DS in 2010 and got his first Nintendo DSXL console that same year. Last year (2013) he upgraded to a Nintendo 3D DSXL console. These games consoles are now called DS (which stands for dual screen) and they are NOT called Gameboys at all now.

Otherwise the story - so far - is good - even if I do think Gibbs is acting OOC.
Katmadwoman chapter 69 . 11/15/2013
I have to say that ur story was the best I have read in a LLLLOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time and I read them every day. I cried, laughed and even got scared for the characters. I also love how you finished with a realistic happy ending. Please continue to write stories about anything - I will read em all! U r one special author!
Choen chapter 69 . 11/5/2013
Just wanna congrats you for your wonderful story and writing :-)
hawkemily chapter 30 . 9/22/2013
Question, will I be getting SMUT?
hawkemily chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
Ok all I have to say is love when your incorporating movies that they have been in. I want to see summer school so bad!
Beloved Daughter chapter 69 . 9/18/2013
Really sweet and lovely story. I loved how they waited until marriage. ;p Because it's worth it. Thanks for writing and posting this story!
Beth chapter 69 . 6/8/2013
Fantastic!
Kikilia14 chapter 69 . 6/3/2013
Very nice ending... can't wait for the sequel.
carlacipo chapter 69 . 6/2/2013
Can't wait for more! Fantastic job
luminosity45 chapter 69 . 6/1/2013
Well done! For the entire story. Thank you!
Craftygirl11 chapter 69 . 5/31/2013
I loved the conclusion to this story but I hope you will continue the sequel where this one left off. I loved it. I hope you can get two more wedding up and running to. You know for Mcgee and tony. I will keep a look out for you sequel to this one. See you for the second story!
silvermoon217 chapter 69 . 5/31/2013
Love it! Thanks for a fabulous story. I'll be looking for the sequel.