Reviews for Weddings, Phantoms, and Men in Tights
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2017
That was great. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
That was a great first chapter. I love stories where clark gets over lana. The show pushed 8 seasons of completely unnessary clark pinning over lana. I loved how buffy told lana off. The buffy/clark was awesome.
bradsan92 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
ahhh love this story. So much fun to read.
bradsan92 chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Buffy doesn't do normal. Look who's talking. Faith is with Spike, Willow dated a werewolf and turned gay and dated a Kennedy, Xander date's only are demons or ex demons or become part demon(Cordy). Giles, hmmm that's a though one. Even Dawns first date was a vampire.

And who wants to have normal. So pot kettle. 'lol'
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Damn...all the one shots in this fic end at such great moments. I wish you had expanded on them. My favorite Smallville crossovers are Buffy and Charmed(thanks to you), and I think I've exhausted all the ones fanfiction has to offer. I really wish you would do another multi chapter fic involving a Clark/Buffy pairing or a Clark/Prue pairing. You have an excellent ability to write those pairs so believably, and I can almost imagine each scene in the story. As always Chunk...great writing!
bigfan22 chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Hahahaha...another nice chapter. I particularly liked the ending...I would have loved for you to show Clark meeting Dawn's boyfriend.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Nice wedding one shot Chunk...I see you used the same line Lana said to Prue in Red Pride...always liked that scene. Good to see Buffy put Lana in her place. I really can't stand that girl. As always...great writing.
RevDorothyL chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Far more satisfactory outcomes for just about everybody concerned! Well done!
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Good chapter.
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Good Story
Supabec chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Awesome story really great totally should do more love buffy/clark to gather great crossover : )
blaker316 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
awesome ending
thekiller00 chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Amazing ending ! It was a great twist to have Buffy being the one forced to attack Clark.

Is there going to be anymore fics in this universe ?