Reviews for Weddings, Phantoms, and Men in Tights
knightmare1986 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Great chapter! I was laughing at some of the Scoobies reactions to Clark's big secret especially Giles. Nothing phases him.

Xander and Kara are a good match. If Xander and Kara get engaged down the line and he tries to ditch her at the alter, there would be no place on Earth he could hide from her! (lol) Please Chunk if you can put some version of that line soon. Kara would have heard about Xander and Anya's aborted wedding and she would warn him accordingly. :-)

You know you have done a story with Clark being involved with Dawn, Faith, and Buffy. Can you do a short one with Willow? I think those two could have a lot of fun together. You could set it in the 8th season when Clark is the Blur and say Willow comes to the city determined to find out who and what he is. Do think about it. Take care. XD
blaker316 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
awesome chapter
RHatch89 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
good update
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Nice section, and really enjoyed this part, especially seeing how Buffy and Kara are getting along there, and will look forward to more of Buff and CK helping the other out.
Supabec chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
awesome chapter add kara was great and the phantoms

update soon plz :)
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Thanks for the update!

Bart as Dawn's boyfriend? I can see why Clark is worried.
thekiller00 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Great chapter. I really like how you have Buffy and Clark get along with each other. I'm kind of hoping that Dawn's boyfriend turns out to be the same Bart that Clark knows, just to see a glimps of how Buffy would react.
C.A.M.S 22 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
great chapter
RHatch89 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I like this... hope you update soon.
TS24 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Great job, really happy your continuing.

Can't wait for more
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
Supabec chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
awesome squeal sofar

likin the fist chapter cant wait until the next one

update soon plz likin the buffy/clark pairin awesome
anime84guy chapter 1 . 3/7/2012

I really liked 'A Strange Meeting Place' and I'm glad you decided

to continue the story.

Good luck in your writing.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Great start. Looking forward to see more!
blaker316 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012