Reviews for Ryan's problem
lederra chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
Really loved this it was good.
pico1989 chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
The story has been a fun read. The epilogue did a great job tying up the loose ends and bringing the story to an enjoyable close.
Linoria chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one, as always )
Mare43 chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
Really enjoying your story so far. Loved how Kirsten put Julie in her place and stood up for Ryan. I always hated how much Julie got away with on the show and seemed to blame everything on Ryan, even though he wasn't at fault. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Linoria chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Lots of emotions here. Love it!
Car chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
So happy you started up with the story again!
pico1989 chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
It sounds like Nicole is getting Kirsten and Sandy, especially Sandy, to understand that they really need a different approach to talking with Ryan and addressing the issues that lead up to his current feelings towards them. It was good to see that there is a united front from the Cohen's to insulate Ryan from Marissa and Julie.
Will Nicole be able to bridge the current void between Ryan, and Sandy? Looking forward to the next chapter.
edoyle91 chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
hey i know that its been a while since you updated, but i think this story is really good and well developed so far and id love to keep reading it
Kerstin2302 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Love your story so far, please keep going!
april rodgers chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
what happens to ryan now? will it be hapily ever after, well as much as possible? or will something happen to finally push him away from the cohens?
Reader chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
I love this story and can't wait for the next update!
matthewsbj chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Go Sandy and Kirsten! Nice job of standing up for Ryan and eliminating one source of stress from his life. I hope that they continue to fight for him, and show him that they want to be there for him.

I'm thinking that it's probably Marissa and/or Oliver. Maybe the police are there, too, investigating the accident.

Whomever is in Ryan's room, I pity them once Sandy and Kirsten find out!

Please update soon and let us know!
anonymous chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
You threw a lot in with the 2 quick chapters. I didn't see the Oliver hit-and-run coming any more than Ryan did. I only hope that it helps to put priorities in order for the Cohens when they realize just how quickly things can change, possibly forever. It's not time to make more mistakes or force the issue on their terms. They should be shocked into starting to appreciate the most basic things now and being grateful to have the opportunity to learn what they've done wrong and try to make better decisions and choices that include Ryan, not just dictate their terms and expectations to him. They should be making adjustments and changes to form a different kind of family and new dynamics, not merely assume that Ryan will know how to fit into what they've created.

I'm amazed by Kirsten. Not that I'm complaining, but where did the real one go? She actually wants to spend time with Ryan and acts as if she cares and talks to him using endearments? It's such a far cry from the TV Kirsten who looked like she couldn't stand to be in the same room with him for long.

What's a little strange is how the Cohens wanted to stay, but then made a quick exit to see Dr. Kim. It's good that someone is following through as a guardian should and being his advocate, but they're still dropping the ball in other ways and sending more mixed signals.

I'm glad that you did bring up the teachers at school. While Dr. Kim appeared to be someone who supported Ryan after his first year, I did always wonder what teachers were openly hostile or passive aggressive. If the students and parents were discriminating against Ryan, I would have thought that there had to be teachers who would have been the same way, looking at Ryan as someone who was tainting their classroom and their school. They probably would have resented him more when they realized how bright, hardworking and respectful he was, wishing for the opposite.

Ryan's lucky to have good friends with so much to deal with emotionally and now physically. He has to have someone he can trust. Marissa wouldn't be on that list in any scenario. She's the furthest thing from a friend, someone who only uses Ryan when it suits her and not for anything positive. He should continue to stay far from her now that he's seen her true colors and if his friends know the truth, they shouldn't pressure him to have contact with her. The Cohens, who should have known better, did too much to push Ryan in that wrong direction on the show. I only hope that they recognize that Ryan can make his own choices about friendships and recognize how much damage she's done and could do.

Thanks for the multiple chapters.
alison.r.armstrong1 chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
i want another chapter now i like this story
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2012