Reviews for 12 Hours
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
...omg... breathtakingly beautiful... *showersyouinhearts*
sequel please dear? pretty please with cherry on top?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Sequel Sequel Sequel!
i'd sink us to swim chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I am so emotional after reading this. Gosh. This was beautifully written. Well done.
come see about me chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Ah
I seriously love your Cooper and Sebastian fics :) They are so good! Please make more!
Lol, I'm like a total fan now :3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Sequel please! It's so good i need more!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow.
FangirlingForever chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Please please please please please please continue this. I ship this so hard and I love how you write them. Pretty pretty please continue? :)
lalagustinland26 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
OMG. I'm in love with your cooperbastian fics, my dear. I love them so much I had to register an account to say. Especially this one. You put a lot of emotions in this like no other ?/Sebastian author does. I love to see this side of Sebastian. So delicated and scared inside. ㅠㅠ And the love and care, the adoration Coop gave him. Freaking love the way Cooper saw in Sebastian (it's the same how I see him tough, a very beautiful person...) I'd really love to know what will happen after this. This one sure is the best glee fanfic and the best fic I've ever read for this past 6 month! Would you please keep on writing cooperbastian? I really want to keep up with all amazing stories you maybe going to product in the future I love this couple and sub!Sebastian sooo much. Thank you for writing it, bb! 3
stillinlovewithjudasbaby chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
YOU CAN'T STOP LIKE THIS. Pleeeaase continue this story ! it's perfect, so sad, loving, confusing and I just really want to know if seb will be okay.
lauren chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
wait whyy is this "complete"? you need to write another chapteer
Aetheriata chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
*whimpers*

Oh god...

I'd like a follow up for this even more than for the sex thing because this... I need some closure here ;_;
RoseyG30 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That's just, wow. I would have never thought of that but it was done really well. I feel so bad for Sebastian! Everybody dislikes him but there's something about him that screams "HELP!" I have no clue why but this story is amazing.
PCJC24 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
this was really good! I'm also in favor of a sequel, Kurt and Blaine really have to see Sebastian at Coop's place for themselves.
Eliros chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
And another one shot I really want to read a sequel to x)

While I like Sebastian the way he's portrayed on the show, the vulnerable Sebastian is actually quite intriguing, too.

And the way you've written Cooper makes the whole fic just that more perfect.

I wish I could give you a decent review, but it's well past 2am here, so I'll just leave it at this.

Well done, I liked it a lot.