Reviews for Seasons of Love
Reece chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was a pleasant surprise! I entered the story for the hummelberry, expecting to blow past klaine and finchel pairings but was so pleased to discover hummelberry was main ship and endgame:) love your work, hot chapter one!
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
YAY!
RocioB chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
aaww I love hummelberry :) this was great! greetings hope you're ok!
ObsessiveCompulsiveReading chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Can't wait to see how this all works out. Foursome maybe? Criss-cross of couples? Perhaps? Ahhh the anxiety of waiting! lol
See you next chapter!
Kurtsie chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
YAY! They're together!
j10 chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
YES! finally their TOGETHER!
Carolinna chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
I love it! Kurt is in love with Rachel :3 That's so cute, update soon please! I want to know what is going to happen with Blaine and Finn!
Kurtsie chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Wow! So much cheating going on! XD Can you please bring back Kurt/Rachel? Those two are hot together.
coffeeeyes-blankstares chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
More Kurt and Rachel together, please... update soon.
gleeek08 chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
OHMYGOD! you've updated ! and its two chapters! 2 chapters ! i love the way the story goes but whats with all the cheating? i'm looking forward for the next chapters since the two chaps are short. please please please bring back kurchel. just please.
Carolinna chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
I love it! I think Finn/Blaine is a little weird but i totally love Kurt/Rachel!

Update soon(:

Kisses:*
Gleek08 chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Im soo loving this! Hope to read more, and update soon.
Kurtsie chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Does this mean we're going to get more Kurt/Rachel sex? Oh PLEASE YES!
Kdmr87 chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
I love this story! can't wait for more!
RocioB chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Finn and Blaine it's a little weird for me but I like kurt and Rachel. I love this fic. Hope you update soon :) (my english sucks, sorry)