Reviews for Lean on Me
Pandaemic chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
NEWKIRK HAS A FIRST NAME! IT'S EUGENE
Vieltrien chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
stop whining and write more
yay chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Ok, I really hope this is N/D now.
yay chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
The second chap was confusing. Also, I doubt that Deryn would actually confess her feelings to him that quickly, given all the avoidance of that in canon.
Sarah chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
I loved the first chapter, but after the second I was a bit skeptical. I felt like the last chapter had Deryn really out of character, and I feel like this chapter is a poorly-written rip off of Twilight. I don't even like Twilight, so that's saying something. No body's acting in character, except for Alek, who was mentioned once. I can't read this any more.
mrdirtguy3 chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Good story
LadySarahj chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
That story was amazing! I love Leviathan and the story was perfect
Daft Prince chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
I've found a few typos, but I'm not taking any points away because this one was hilarious:

'Deryn turned towards the window and murdered, "So beautiful," addressing the sunset.'

Oh, and I should probably mention that this chapter is great.
Barking Spiders chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has read and left a comment for my story. You guys have no idea how much I appreciate ya'll! I'm sorry, I haven't really updated soon enough, but you all still stick with my story. Also I want you guys to know that I'm making more chapters, and I'm thinking about having a chapter, where you guys sumbit your chapter of my story and I'll insert it end and we can go on from there? Shall we?

-Don't give me that BS (jk...Barking Spiders out)
EllaMinnoP chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! and you gotta update soon, you just GOTTA!

P.S. I LOVE your author pic! I practicaly lived of that picture for like a week while waiting for goliath!
Barking Lizards chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
wow, this story is amazing! and you're a pretty good writer. you've made me laugh, even though Alek is being a little mean...but it is quite funny that he found Newkirk forcefully kissing Deryn, and then starting a fight...totally wasn't wexpecting that. but please continue, im curious as to what happenes next. :D
Abellire chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
I like the storyline and the writing. It's very good, and it made me laugh at some points. Great twist on the reveal! You should definitely write more like this!
Anchored Down chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
I've probably reviewed this story before, but I love love LOVE it! Keep up the amazing work! :)
b2uty and the b2st chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
Alek better not hurt Deryn now, I swear. And I feel so bad for Newkirk... Keep up the awesome work!
Knight Mistress chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
Poor Newkirk, I would gladly be in love with him.. (...You heard nothing.. *backs away*)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »