Reviews for What's Next
Nonnie88 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Oh. How have I only found this piece of awesomeness now?
I've only just started reading SG fanfic in the last few months but I've been reading TWW for years!
Totally loved this.. and could totally picture it happening like this..
and LOL! The shoes. Definitely what would happen after the 'love life' story was over with...
thanks for sharing this :)!
stars90 chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
I love it! It's really funny, and you've got all of the characters down to a tee.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
That was awesome.
Alex Lecorn chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Well done.
ElspethMcGillicuddy chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Brilliantly written. Very in character. :)
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Love this!
nobodez chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I was actually looking for a WW/Avengers crossover with Agent Casper/Coulson, but instead, I find your excellent piece of WW/SG-1 crossover.

I must say, you are really good at the banter, really nailed most of the characters.
trekde chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Loved it hope to see more
In Defilade chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Absolutely Epic!
BigWilly526 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
wow please add another chapter, this is so good
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Great mix of the two and I loved cJ's exasperation with the men in her life.
Ted Sadler chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
It's not easy to convey an in-depth picture of characters and situations in a few words, even in fanfiction where you know the background. Your style and content is superb. Very well done.

Ted
EvilTheLast chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Great short story. I just wish Vala was in the story to drive the WW people nuts.
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This. Is. Perfect. This crossover is now part and parcel of my own personal headcanon, and I can't get enough! You captured the feel, tone, mood, characters, of both shows *flawlessly*. I had to re-read it, because I was laughing too hard the first time. I love it. I can't sing it's praises enough!

Well done. A very big well done!
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Very nice and in-character.