Reviews for En position, a Phantom of the Opera narrative
MorgaRoths chapter 62 . 10/9/2014
Loved the story, and this little tidbit at the end about the real Phantom. Going to miss, it, but hope to see lots from you her on out!
CeruleanKiss chapter 62 . 10/7/2014
A perfect ending to a perfect story :) Thank you!
And another thank you for retelling your memories of the time you spent in Paris at the Garnier Palais - it was all so interesting, especially the true story of the Phantom - I myself am also obsessed with him and the stories about him _
You're amazing! I loved reading this story, you are such a talented writer (:
PhantomFan01 chapter 62 . 10/7/2014
Oh wow this sounds so amazing :) I definitely want to go on a tour of the Opera House at some point and see all things Phantom :D Loved the story so much :) Sad it is over though :(
PhantomFan01 chapter 61 . 10/7/2014
Awwwwwww finally they are together and have admitted their feelings for one another :)
michellecarriveau chapter 62 . 10/6/2014
So happy they finall got their happy ending and he came back! My fluttered when I read that! Also such a cool experience that would have been! I want to go their visit it and maybe see a performance there. Thank you for sharing your experience and I knew Erik was real lol!
CeruleanKiss chapter 60 . 10/1/2014
*sniff, sniff* That was... BEAUTIFUL. I'll be waiting eagerly for the epilogue. I hope you know that this story is brilliant, and I really really love it. If I could hug you, I would. :)
MoonShine01 chapter 60 . 10/1/2014
*shedding millions of tears* oh I am going to miss this story a lot. I want to thank you for all the work you have put into this story and for taking the time to make sure that we will enjoy your story, and we did! I am looking forward to the epilogue because it feels so incomplete. I also look forward to your future stories and can't wait to read them.
MorgaRoths chapter 60 . 9/30/2014
I really am sorry it's almost over! I do like that you haven't taken a traditional route with this part, though. Hope to see other stories by you soon!
michellecarriveau chapter 60 . 9/29/2014
How sad! He's leaving and she loves him! Had tears in my eyes as I read this. Can't wait for the epilogue. Absolutely loved this story!
PhantomFan01 chapter 60 . 9/29/2014
She was going to tell him she loved him :( Why did you stop her Erik? :( Tell him your feelings just tell him D: Sad that the story is over soon and looking forward to reading the epilogue...just so sad you are splitting them up when they are so cute together :( Let her confess her feelings to him at least or something D:
CeruleanKiss chapter 59 . 9/21/2014
I love you and I love your writing, you are one of my favorite authors and you are truly an inspiration for me, a fellow writer and one who is truly obsessed and in love with the Phantom of the Opera :) Every chapter since the beginning has left me in awe, and when I get the time to catch up on reading this story of yours I go into a dream-like daze after every chapter, and it's as if I myself am getting wrapped up into the world in your story that you have created.
Also, one last thing I'd like to say: during Erik's POV in this chapter, I just wanted to tell you how perfectly you described the situation with him and his lair. 'This place was never your home, it was refuge.'
The word refuge- what a perfect way to describe it. You hit the nail on the head with just a single, simple word. Refuge.
But also, he has lived there almost his entire life- so it is only natural he would be attached to such a place, even if it isn't necessarily something to be considered a home. I just love how you talked about it, and described his feelings about leaving. It was all very in character, very thoughtful and true in the way you portrayed it.
Thank you for your writing! I enjoy it to massive extents . And I simply cannot wait for the next few chapters!
MorgaRoths chapter 59 . 9/9/2014
I can't wait for more, but so sad it's over.
PhantomFan01 chapter 59 . 9/9/2014
Hopefully the plan will work :) Love the fake faint :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
MoonShine01 chapter 59 . 9/9/2014
Well thought out plan we have here. I hope everything goes well and that they will get Erik save. Please update soon
Adele1181 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I've just found this story... very nicely researched and written.

If there is a constructive criticism, it would be "More Erik, please!" but then... everybody wants more Erik ;)