Reviews for Little Girl
kellyainsley chapter 5 . 3/31
Please write another chapter!
GoldenApplesGoldenRainbows chapter 4 . 2/14
Please please pretty please update this soon! I can't wait to read more, and I really love what you did with Cosmo's character. Pretty pretty please white whipped cream and strawberries and maybe even two cherries on top?
GoldenApplesGoldenRainbows chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Oh my god I need you to update! This is such a good story,an d I absolutely love Will and Timo, and I'm so glad that you're writing this, so I really hope you continue it. And finish it. Because it really annoys me to no end when authors don't finish their stories. So please please with a cherry on top update soon?!

xxIrisxx
Kinboshi Hiko chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Update this. Pretty please?
PgTnr1 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Wish there was more. This is one of my favorites.
dauntless4evafourtris chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Why'd u stop writing this story is soooooo good please come back to it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Where u go?:( plz keep writin it's really good so far
Jolene chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
*sings* BABY, COME BACK! You can blame it all...on...meeeeeeee
Reader chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Update soon because I just looked at the reviews and people love this story and your an amazing writer! Don't Give Up!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
I have a question? Why did you stop writing this story?
This story is one of my favorites out of all the stories in fanfiction. It does not make sence in why you stopped, the show being canceled should not have affected the story. So I'm sorry for whatever happened that made you stop writing this amazing story but can you please update/possibly finish it because I love this story and it is written so well.
Death by giggles chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Please, please, please update this story! I absolutely adore it! I love Timo and Willa and I think they would have made a really cute couple! So I'm begging you, please update! Pretty please with a cherry on top
ultimate beach lover chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
please please please finish this story! its so cute and I adore cosmo! I love the big brother type relationships and this was just perfect!
Emily chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
UPDATE THIS PLEASE. I MISS THE FINDER
Willow chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Please update!
smithkeylena chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
I really hope you continue this story soon. I like the plot you have going. I was very sad when the show didn't continue and Timo and Willa didn't get their chance. Write more!