Reviews for Little Girl
Notgoingthere chapter 5 . 9h ago
Love the story! R u going to finish?
TangiTurtle chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
I think this is really great, I just finished watching the Finder on Netflix, and I am just wondering if you are going to finish this fic
SObbing chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
WHENS THE NEXT CHAPTER YGHKJDSG1HDGGEH
OscardrivesmeWilde92 chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Please update! This is so cute and funny and I'd love to read more!
Veronica Marie chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Please complete this story. This series was excellent and I really wish they'd done more of it.
Dramamomma19 chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I love this story I want the rest. PM as soon as you get this please.
kellyainsley chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Please write another chapter!
TriedItAtHome chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Please please pretty please update this soon! I can't wait to read more, and I really love what you did with Cosmo's character. Pretty pretty please white whipped cream and strawberries and maybe even two cherries on top?
TriedItAtHome chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Oh my god I need you to update! This is such a good story,an d I absolutely love Will and Timo, and I'm so glad that you're writing this, so I really hope you continue it. And finish it. Because it really annoys me to no end when authors don't finish their stories. So please please with a cherry on top update soon?!

xxIrisxx
Kinboshi Hiko chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Update this. Pretty please?
PgTnr1 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Wish there was more. This is one of my favorites.
dauntless4evafourtris chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Why'd u stop writing this story is soooooo good please come back to it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Where u go?:( plz keep writin it's really good so far
Jolene chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
*sings* BABY, COME BACK! You can blame it all...on...meeeeeeee
Reader chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Update soon because I just looked at the reviews and people love this story and your an amazing writer! Don't Give Up!