Reviews for Mosaic
carick of hunter moon chapter 5 . 10/29
intresting idea which is starting to be a good story well worth reading
Elise chapter 5 . 9/28
Great chapter! I'm a little late but thank you for updating!
Ralyn Longs chapter 5 . 8/23
Interesting story, particularly with the new narrative approach. I have to say it does jar a bit sometimes when points of view don't flow chronologically, and I privately miss the sharp focus your other stories have (plot-wise). I'm sure this will be heading somewhere good, but it's not as immediately evident due to its meandering. Still, the writing is good, as usual. Thanks for writing!
Nebresh chapter 5 . 8/21
I like it
Badbonita chapter 5 . 7/30
Interesting that you have each chapter be from a different point of view. I like it.
But there is a bit of 'here-we-are-again-with-the-troll-in-the-bathroom' scenery and yes, it is a life-defining moment for Hermione as well as the school but, personally, again and again - - getting boring. I know, I know, you are introducing various characters but it seemed like this chapter was just a case of here's where Dumbledore went.
Seriously, you've got a great idea but, personally, would like a little more movement forward and that is so hard for those of us reading the story. You've got a plan in mind and sometimes getting all the pieces in place with the appropriate reasons can seem to take way too long for the readers.
Oh, yea, and Henri is a perfect disguise. And Puffie Draco too!
madbrad chapter 5 . 5/8
Yay! A new Larry Huss chapter!

Although it took me a while to get back into the swing/context/style of this story, even after reading chapter 4 again.

An interesting chapter focussed on Dumbledore. I'm not sure I understand the chapter title. translate dot google dot com can't make any sense of 'la mano sinestra', but suggests 'la mano siniestra', which translates to 'the left hand'. Not sure if you're making some sort of joke about Dumbledore being someone's (McGonagall's?) 'right hand man' sort of reversed or something. Or maybe the language isn't Spanish.

It *is* nice to see the magical adults actually *acting like adults* and tracking down the evil magical relics of the evil wizard. Much more preferable to read than the adjusted-for-child-readership-simplicity plot of them all leaving it up to the child 'hero' to solve. And I do like the idea of a Dumbledore who is actually listening to advice ... and just happening to save the hand and life of 'the much more modest Oscar Smith' in the process.

I always like the little bits of pragmatic cleverness in your stories. Like Binns's salary going to his living descendants. Hee. Liked it.

- "Yes, that sounds more like it!" the Slytherin Headmaster exulted.

Did you mean 'Slytherin Head of House'? That was Snape, wasn't it? It was just him, Lupin and Dumbledore/Smith at the scene?

A chilling battle. It's scenes like that which remind me how bloody savage/brutal Rowling's magic can be.

- The trouble was in the last one that was the trickiest, and most morally confusing, to deal with.

Oh? Is Harry/Henri still a Harrycrux in this story? Surely that's the Horcrux which is the most 'morally confusing'?

A good chapter but I'm deducting marks for no Hermione. :-) Just kidding. Great to see something from you; I hope life is treating you well. Thanks and cheers!
Preier chapter 5 . 4/12
so, in order to save albus/oscar, he had to kill Dumbledore? love it

Bobboky chapter 5 . 4/7
Very good work.
Ari989 chapter 5 . 4/5
Didn't expect to see this story update! Actually, this is one of a handful of stories I'd thought forgotten that updated in the past week... I wonder what that's about? As for the chapter itself, it was pretty good! It certainly answered what happened to Dumbledore, though now that he's bald and beardless I can't help but imagine him looking like Patric Steward. He's certainly still all Dumbledore though, even making some of the same mistakes. Hopefully, Harry's fate won't be one of those mistakes. Thanks for the update and I hope there's more to come!
VerySleepy chapter 5 . 4/5
Just stumbled upon this story a few hours ago and felt compelled to read as much of it as exists as quickly as I could.

This is fabulous, the best new thing I've read in a while.

My only disappointment is that it appears that you are updating very, very slowly. Please write more! It's too good to neglect! :)
MrMagnum chapter 4 . 4/4
Draco the Badger. Love it! And you made it work.
red-jacobson chapter 5 . 4/4
still really enjoying this story, and I'm thinking that, once the story is complete, it's going to be a really great read to take in one sitting.

Navn Ukjent chapter 5 . 4/4
Nice twist in this chapter!
harry31j97 chapter 5 . 4/3
Nice update. Will we get Harry's pov? Hope you update palimpsest too.
MrRobertsIII chapter 5 . 4/3
Excellent! Loved your hard working version of Dumbledore.

My favorite was the comment about having a Headmistress that had finally housebroken him.