Reviews for Mosaic
ASocks chapter 6 . 18h
Thank you for bringing us this incredibly sad news. We were big fans of your father's writing, and we will never forget him. Condolences for your loss.
pspinler chapter 6 . 2/1
My sympathies and prayers to you and your family. I've deeply enjoyed Larry's writings, and feel sad at his passing.

He will be remembered both fondly and with sadness each and every time I reread his words.

- Pat
bendin chapter 6 . 2/1
I will pray for his soul. RIP.
Tork01 chapter 6 . 2/1
My condolences on your loss. Remus Lupin PI is one of my top ten favorite fics, and one I re-read every so often. Our community is getting smaller, and every loss is missed.
incy789 chapter 6 . 1/31
condolence on your loss. RIP.
Yoru Hana1 chapter 6 . 1/31
You have my deepest sympathies.
Zamia chapter 6 . 1/31
Condolences to you on your loss. Enjoyed his stories and his replies. Another loss to the fiction world. May he rest in peace.
Z
sh777 chapter 6 . 1/31
Sorry to hear your loss.
gennai chapter 6 . 1/31
I'm sorry for your loss :(
kidneysrgood chapter 6 . 1/31
Dear Nathan. Your father was a great writer, and judging by your letter, he was also a great man to you. Best wishes to your family in this time.
Ten Toes chapter 6 . 1/31
so sorry for your loss and thank you for letting us know. I've enjoyed his work and will miss looking for updates.

P.
97chaoscat chapter 6 . 1/31
I'm sorry for your loss. Your father was a great writer and a great man. We all greatly enjoyed what he was able to give us and his passing will be mourned.
tumshie chapter 6 . 1/31
My condolences on your loss, I always enjoyed your father's stories.
Tzu Con chapter 6 . 1/31
Dear Nathan,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know it doesn't mean much, but your father's writing has been a continual favourite of mine, and his witty and entertaining style and stories have made me smile and laugh many times.

I wish you and your family the very best,

Tzu
Twilight Dusk chapter 6 . 1/31
My sincere sympathies for your loss. We who have been moved, entertained, and inspired by his works will also miss him, but our loss cannot compare to yours, for while we mourn the author, you mourn the man.