Reviews for Mosaic
moon so bright chapter 6 . 11/6
May he rest in peace, and continue to weave tales in the hereafter.
old-crow chapter 6 . 9/18
Hi,

Thank you.

Old-Crow
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/17
I shall miss him. I am sorry for the loss of your father. It is not easy to lose a parent no matter what your own age.

Farewell, Larry. May the sunshine upon you warmly and you know no further pain or suffering.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/6
yay for the power of a pragmatic villain, self interest: properly applied, can do more good then outright heroism
Taly-chan chapter 6 . 2/28
Oh, man! I'm so sorry. I admire the amount of love you show in taking the time to post this. My deepest condolences.
timunderwood9 chapter 3 . 2/11
Odd I somehow never read Mosaic. It is quite entertaining and touching.

Larry Huss was always one of my favorite fan fic authors. Consistently solid high quality stories, and a clever use of voice and way of twisting the setting. I know the first story by him I read was Remus Lupin, PI as part of my first round of reading HP fanfic. It struck me mainly for the very clever voice and the use of an approach that was original and which I hadn't seen before.

At least a year later when I reading Naruto ff I randomly clicked on A Teacher's Glory in someone's favorite list. It was a hilarious concept, and Anko is a favorite character when used right. After reading through what had been posted till that point I was thrilled to look at the profile page and realize that the same person had also written Remus Lupin PI.

Since then I had an author follow on Larry's stories, and always was happy when a new chapter showed up. He is missed.
zerosumgame chapter 6 . 2/10
I'm one of those people who never get around to sending feedback. Times like this make me regret that. ' work has been a joy and a privilege to read. While my regret at his passing is trivial in comparison to his family and friends, he will be missed here as well. My condolences for your loss, and my thanks for leaving his work available.
ASocks chapter 6 . 2/7
Thank you for bringing us this incredibly sad news. We were big fans of your father's writing, and we will never forget him. Condolences for your loss.
pspinler chapter 6 . 2/1
My sympathies and prayers to you and your family. I've deeply enjoyed Larry's writings, and feel sad at his passing.

He will be remembered both fondly and with sadness each and every time I reread his words.

- Pat
bendin chapter 6 . 2/1
I will pray for his soul. RIP.
Tork01 chapter 6 . 2/1
My condolences on your loss. Remus Lupin PI is one of my top ten favorite fics, and one I re-read every so often. Our community is getting smaller, and every loss is missed.
incy789 chapter 6 . 1/31
condolence on your loss. RIP.
Yoru Hana1 chapter 6 . 1/31
You have my deepest sympathies.
Zamia chapter 6 . 1/31
Condolences to you on your loss. Enjoyed his stories and his replies. Another loss to the fiction world. May he rest in peace.
Z
sh777 chapter 6 . 1/31
Sorry to hear your loss.