Reviews for Better Than Revenge
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
:) wish they sang the song but still good
CrazyForHarryPotter chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Ooh, I loved it! This song always reminded me of Hermione's thoughts on Lavender dating Ron.
Really good songfic!
iambookworm chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Awesome! Loved the song and storyline! THey fit perfectly together! Great job!
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love them so much 3 Nice writing. The flow was nice and I love missing moments like this. The way you wrote it made it believable. Maybe that was the reason Hermione announced to the world she was going out with McLaggen. Who knows (except made JK Rowling - she needs to tell us more).

I especially loved the part with Ginny. I think you had Ginny very well in character (which is hard to do). So well done.

The only part I felt was a bit off was Lavender. Maybe it's just be who likes Lavender, so I don't like Lavender bashing, but I don't think she would actually say that to Hermione. Not be so cruel, anyway. That's just my opinion, though.

I loved it.
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Oooh, I really liked this. :D

I think the way you portrayed Hermione was spot on! And I also love the way you have Ginny acting in this story. You had her act like the tough, gutsy girl JK Rowling said she was. ;) Or at least I think you did. Lavender, however, I don't really think she would just walk in and start scrutinizing Hermione like that. She just came across to me as if she were making fun of her for no reason. And I just can't really picture Hermione wanting to get revenge out of jealousy, she's a little more mature than that. But I can see it if Ron were getting really close to Lavender. And I can also see Lavender making fun of Hermione or talking to her like that if she had noticed Ron's attraction to Hermione. But overall, I really liked reading this and I think you incorporated Taylor's song perfectly in it! ;D
KLMG chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
JK is that you? i love your story because you got Hermione's character right on the head
jg13145 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I love it!
halfbloodprincess13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I loved it! You kept Hermione in character and I thought Ginny was hilarious :D

You used just enough of the song so that it worked but didn't seem forced, good job :)
MissSadieKane chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I really liked this story. I never really liked it when Ron was dating Lavender. She was too girly for him. I like your take on her being a bit more malicous to Hermione in private. And Hermione's feelings are really realistic and in character. I love how you ended it (though that scene in the hospital wing in the film is always what I think of as Hermione's revenge rather that what you said). Still, I liked this scenario.

As for your writing, it is flawless. You have a really good style that allows you to feel what the main character is feeling without being too in depth or confusing. I loved it.