Reviews for The Girl in the Scarf
LittleLowe chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Awe loved it!
LittleLowe chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Awwww loved it. Sherlock sounds delicious!
Bekah1218 chapter 25 . 10/9/2013
Hello,
I know I am writing at the end of the story again- but I just had to finish it! Again, you have captured the characters perfectly. That is part of what makes your stories so enjoyable to read. I also like the complexity of the situations you create- that is no small feat for a subject as complicated as the world of Sherlock! Of course, as I said before, the medical matters are also enjoyable for me personally. Thanks again for a superb tale! On to the next!
Thanks and keep writing,
joan stump
Bekah1218 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
hello,
Once again I am just swept away, right into the story. you have a rare talent for writing Sherlock as we dearly want to see him. I can't wait to read further! Thank you, and please keep writing.
joan stump
gabby chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Reading this fic has been very therapeutic for me, especially from the second chapter. Thank you for writing this, for giving a good story life and for me some new ways to articulate my own heart. 3
MidnightDarkskiesbluemoon chapter 25 . 6/14/2013
what the hell please update this story I want to know what happens with Mycroft and what has got him so distracted please update

For ideas I don't know but I think it could be assassins after him from some political goverment thing no idea but please update this is getting good
James Birdsong chapter 25 . 5/13/2013
Of course this story is excellent
The Thiefshipper chapter 25 . 4/6/2013
wow. Just wow. I have to say, I really love this story. I love Kate and the way you wrote her. She really is the perfect match for Sherlock. Anywho, great job, and good luck with all of your other endeavours.
-The Thiefshipper
Asher chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
I judged you too harshly about your OOC Sherlock in the last story. Its still... weird, for me, but I think that's my own baggage, trying to get used to Sherlock being with a made up character. So I retract my statement.
IKhandoZatman chapter 25 . 2/2/2013
Have them go up against foreign spies.
IKhandoZatman chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
Go Kate! Kick Mycrofts butt!
sevenpercent chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
Your Kate is a tough cookie- and I like her style. Anyone able to negotiate with Mycroft whilst keeping Sherlock in a relationship- well, she must be a superhero.
Edana1009 chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
Wait, I thought she did know about the drug abuse? They haven't had a discussion about it but when Sherlock needed his shoulder fixed the implication of previous drug abuse was blatantly clear when he didn't want to take morphine. The whole thing with Mycroft now doesn't work for me because of this.
Purple Majestic chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
I loved reading this story! One of you best!
thedragonaunt chapter 25 . 1/12/2013
Well I do hope this is a sign that Mycroft has accepted Kate. If this is the last chapter, it is a very satisfactory ending to a very entertaining story. Great job!
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »