Reviews for The Girl in the Scarf
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 25 . 1/12/2013
*lol* great chapter. It's so much fun when they annoy Sherlock together.
sevenpercent chapter 25 . 1/12/2013
Like the idea of a wine store in the boot of one of those black cars. Is Mycrotf finally mellowing, and could it be just because John tore a strip off of him? Hmmm- I suspect an evil twist somewhere.
Gwilwillith chapter 25 . 1/12/2013
Brilliant chapter!
Sherlockian082994 chapter 24 . 1/8/2013
At first i thought Sherlock was a little Ooc, but this is shaping up to be pretty damn good! though, what happened to Mrs. Hudson?
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 24 . 1/8/2013
Mycroft needed to be punched. .
thedragonaunt chapter 24 . 1/8/2013
Mycroft certainly takes 'control freak' to a whole new level. I thought my big sister was bossy, but she's got nothing on him! What is his problem? Jealousy? Keep writing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Inaieu chapter 24 . 1/8/2013
Oooooh your Mycroft is totally Machiavellian! You do such a good job of writing the inner workings of Holmes' minds...brilliant!
Gwilwillith chapter 24 . 1/8/2013
Amazing chapter! Go John!
MaireLillian chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
FUDGE BALLS THIS IS AMAZING!
Inaieu chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
Continues to be a great story - please update again soon!
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
Yes, they do both deserve happiness! :)
Gwilwillith chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
Awesome chapter!
thedragonaunt chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
Ah, I'm so glad they are happy again. Will it stay that way? Still wish your Mycroft wasn't so mean - I love him so much!
sevenpercent chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
Nice that the two managed to get the space to ask the really important questions of each other, and that neither is pretending there are no doubts. According to Sherlock's definition ('If I genuinely cared more for her than myself then maybe I would just have let her go, kept her safe, carried on as before.') then he loved John, too, because he jumped and stayed away for three years to keep John safe. WOnder if John realised that when he was talking to Sherlock? Nice touch to get Lestrade involved; I've always thought he gets trapped between the two Holmes brothers.
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 22 . 1/4/2013
Absolutey brilliant! :D Loved this, and always look forward to the next update!:D
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »