Reviews for The Girl in the Scarf
thedragonaunt chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
I am enjoying this story a lot, although I am a bit sad that your Mycroft is such a villain. I have a big soft spot for him! Can't wait to hear what happens next.
tea-on-the-patio chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Really loving this so far, I can't wait to carry on with it :) but now I'm going to sound like one of those annoying pinikety reviewers that I usually hate, so I apologise in advance... but GCHQ isn't actually in london... I'm only so up on it because I live near it, I promise
Christina x
Gwilwillith chapter 22 . 1/1/2013
Awesome chapter!
sevenpercent chapter 22 . 1/1/2013
all's well that ends well. Nicely done tale of dopuble bluff. Somehow. I worry about Mycroft's minnions not being smart enough to watch a fire escape, but, hey, we can't all be as smart as Sherlock!
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
Good for kate! Mycroft's being an interfering bastard, lol.
Gwilwillith chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
Brilliant chapter.
sevenpercent chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
Great to have an update- I've been (not so) patiently awaiting to see how this works out. Typical of Sherlock to be twenty steps ahead of everyone, but, oh my, that's him making a lot of assumptions that Kate would come around. I did enjoy the deduction about what would happen if John left on his own. Sherlock is able to predict his brother's actions better than his brother can his. Or will we see the battle of wits taken up another level when Mycroft still finds a way? How are you ever going to get him to see the sense of leaving the two of them alone?
nette0602 chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
Very nice!
wonton-chan chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
Awesome story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Regin chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
fooled chapter 20 . 12/10/2012
:] Will there be more?
sevenpercent chapter 20 . 12/7/2012
Yes- this is the discussion I was hoping for. I wonder if John was right to think that Sherlock would survive a split with Kate- more likely that he would get so angry with Mycroft that he might do something he'd regret. Mycroft's capactiy to manipulate is displayed with cold precision- this is fine writing of the highest order. My guess is that Sherlock might want to have words with Mycroft- now that's a chapter to look forward to reading!
Gwilwillith chapter 20 . 12/7/2012
Amazing chapter! I love it!
Gwilwillith chapter 19 . 12/5/2012
Poor Kate. Another amazing and heart wrenching chapter!
The Lady Moriarty chapter 19 . 12/4/2012
Please be a Sherloc/OC/Mycroft!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »