Reviews for The Girl in the Scarf
nette0602 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Very nice
halicandropss chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
:D!

I love this! First off, I can't believe that this story only has 9 reviews. 9? It's wonderfully written and you've obviously taken a great deal of time to come up with the lovely back story to this and, I must say, I love that too.

I loved the fact that Sherlock, after Kate fixed his arm, he said "Have dinner with me". Oh, God, I just have to tell you now, that I could actually hear Benedict Cumberbatch saying that in that deep voice of his. That man does very bad things to me.

Anyway back on topic, I love the idea of her being able to read a person's characters and all that jazz. It was like a flip of the coin. Like, if Sherlock actually wasn't so cold hearted and cynical all the time, like a parelell Sherlock, then this would be his personality. Very nice.

I'm glad that it's not really love at first sight, but I'm happy to see Sherlock wanting to commit to something - or someone, should I say. It's endearing and almost sweet, but not out of character sweet, you know.

Basically I love what you're doing so far and I hope you continue with this awesomeness.

Dallow~x

PS/ I haven't had a chance to read your other two Sherlock/Kate stories that you have written, but I shall go and do that now and leave a lurvely wittle review for you. I'm glad I found this story. Look forward to more from you.
LeeAnnNS chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Boring and annoying OC, that should be run over by a truck. TWICE.

That alone makes the story a fail. Never mind that it has NO energy whatsoever, and the characters on the show are completely OOC.

EPIC FAIL.
Gwilwillith chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
I love it! I can really imagine that playing out. Fabulous chapter!
Gwilwillith chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Brilliant chapters, I love kate and sherlock together. Looking forward to reading more!
Gwilwillith chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Absolutely brilliant! I'd love to read more! Mycroft is a pain. The depth and clarity in which your characters fit together is wonderful!
TheDoctorsMistress chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Oh, so great!

I don't know where to start with the compliments, and frankly I doubt the 10.000 character limit on reviews would be enough...

Really well-written, obviously a few mistakes here and there, but nothing less would be expected with SUCH a long chapter!

I really like Kate, a lot! Often when reading these Sherlock/OC stories, the OC character can seem a bit forced and all that, but I have nothing what-so-ever to 'complain' about, when it comes to your Kate! ) ...just great!

...now, I really wanted to leave a longer review, but to be honest, I am a bit tired, so I'll just stop here, and look forward to more of Sherlock & Kate's story ;)

x Karina
QueenSword chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Loved it! I really liked how you captured the characters and I think the writing was great as well :) I hope you'll keep writing this!
TheDoctorsMistress chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh, this was really good!

I read it yesterday on my phone, so I couldn't tell if it was a one-shot or a first chapter - unfortunately I can now see that it's a one-shot ( *sob sob*

I really hope you'll go "what the hell" and then continue writing this story ;)

x Karina
eris-evans chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
So beautiful that I can't wait for the next one :)
Gwilwillith chapter 1 . 3/6/2012