Reviews for Little Singing Bird
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Namarie!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
aragorn meeting legolas, please!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
STAHP!
you're hurting him!
wahhhhhh!
Ynnealay chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Awww...Legolas is so sweet and innocent when injured, yet he has a fierce side too. I can't say how sweet that was for Legolas to beg mercy for that obviously mental-disturbed girl. Great story! By the way, what did Aragorn say to make Legolas laugh at the end?
Ynnealay chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Oh my gosh! Legolas! Must read more!
Ynnealay chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
No! The weed? Evil human girl! Poor Legolas...Great story, by the way.
Amberlie Eldin chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
DarkLinkLovesLink chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Yay! I liked it!
serena chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
do the lotr/hunger games it sounds interesting
gginsc chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Are you kidding? Returning this girl to the kitchen just gives her the opportunity to poison someone else. Mercy is fine, but she should not be put in a position were she can continue to do harm. She still calls Legolas her filig! She doesn't understand that she did something wrong. I don't believe in letting guilty people go free.
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Hey, great final chapter, I can see Legolas doing something like that for her, I personaly love it.

Well done, Archiril.

Forever, your friend

-TheButterflyCurse996

PS: How's that for formal? XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
i felt that it was too short, the ending too abrupt. had you gotten bored, or excited about something new and wanted to finish quickly? i felt that this could have gone for much longer. the regaining of memory, and perhaps an accident of sorts. i don't know.

very good,

it was almost awesome.
Gleca chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
fantastic! :D of coarse i will stay with you!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Interesting story. But I wonder if anyone has pointed out that the word "quit" that you have used everywhere is actually spelt "quite"?

Good luck with your future stories.
Nourss chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Of course! I shall eagerly await the cross over :))))

And no Sherri doesn't mean anything that I know of :p