Reviews for Separation
NarinaPrincess12 chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
Loved the tribute to Merlin and to C.S. Lewis!
NarnianGaurdian chapter 33 . 1/1/2014
Why did you kill Edmund?! You could have at least let Aslan revive him making it a happy ending.
iTumnusXinXNarnia chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
'ello, 'ello, darling! So after reading this wonderful story awhile back, I realise it has beem written by my fellow YouTuber! :D so wonderful, darling! This story is absolutely fantastic! I read it twice, it's so good :)
QueenyLeAcH chapter 33 . 1/11/2013
I enjoyed this. The idea was new and the writing was very well done.
iTumnusXinXNarnia chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I love so far! I'll read more tomorrow since I have to go to bed, but I am in love with this! :)

Ally 33
The Quitter chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This story was nice . but well, why don't you finish Duty Comes First before you start anything else , cause many readers are waiting for it . And even though, its up to you I'd like to say you should write more ed/Lu fics because firstly, most people love this pair due to their contrasting personalities so you're more likely to attract a lot of reader's attention and get a lot of reviews (winks) and secondly, Cas/Lu fics wouldn't fare that well as they have huge age difference. Still many authors do that but I find it totally creepy. I think it's very weird that the real king Caspian would ever be interested in little Lucy. And any romantic feeling would be just awful. You can also make your story interesting if you make it a Cas/Lu/Ed ( Like in An Cathal Toirmisce's story "Le Morte" just don't kill Edmund in the end , let Ed and Lu be united in the end). If you do it I feel your story will be more than just an epic. I'm a writer too and I write often just not on cuz I thought the whole idea was creepy (no offense) as I personally never thought an author would like it if someone else took their stories , manipulated it and made pairs outta them, that the author never even dreamed of making. but after I read some of them I saw they were quite nice. And for young writers its a great way of exercising their writing capacity ( But I still don't have an account in just so you know). [I know how hard it is to find a plot that would fit the characters personalities, the situation and everything. Not all of us can wake up randomly in the morning after having a dream (even though that explains pretty much nothing) and write it down and call it a story unless you're somehow related to Stephenie Meyer.] I know its a freakishly large review but when i read a few of you're fics they caught my eye and I was like "Wow she is great and she can do more better too" . And Sincerely " Duty Comes First " had an awesome plot. So I'd suggest you write more Ed/Lu fics, I have a feeling it'll work out just fine or a lot lot more than just fine.

-The Quitter Who Won. (unfortunately I was unable to write my whole Anon. reviewer name. It doesn't allow anonymous people with inexplicably large screen names I guess.)
The Quitter chapter 33 . 10/16/2012
This story was nice . but well, why don't you finish Duty Comes First before you start anything else , cause many readers are waiting for it . And even though, its up to you I'd like to say you should write more ed/Lu fics because firstly, most people love this pair due to their contrasting personalities so you're more likely to attract a lot of reader's attention and get a lot of reviews (winks) and secondly, Cas/Lu fics wouldn't fare that well as they have huge age difference. Still many authors do that but I find it totally creepy. I think it's very weird that the real king Caspian would ever be interested in little Lucy. And any romantic feeling would be just awful. You can also make your story interesting if you make it a Cas/Lu/Ed ( Like in An Cathal Toirmisce's story "Le Morte" just don't kill Edmund in the end , let ed and lu be united in the end). If you do it I feel your story will be more than just an epic. I'm a writer too and I write often just not on cuz I thought the whole idea was creepy (no offense) as i personally never thought an author would like it if someone else took their stories , manipulated it and made pairs outta them, that the author never even dreamed of making. but after I read some of them I saw they were quite nice. And for young writers its a great way of exercising their writing capacity ( But I still dont have an account in just so you know). [I know how hard it is to find a plot that would fit the characters personalities, the situation and everything. Not all of us can wake up randomly in the morning after having a dream (even though that explains pretty much nothing) and write it down and call it a story unless you're somehow related to Stephenie Meyer.] I know its a freakishly large review but when i read a few of you're fics they caught my eye and I was like "Wow she is great and she can do more better too" . And Sincerely " Duty Comes First " had an awesome plot. So I'd suggest you write more Ed/Lu fics, I have a feeling it'll work out just fine or a lot lot more than just fine.

Catapapalilar x3 chapter 33 . 10/14/2012
I was hoping Edmund was actually alive :( Such a good story! Although... I kinda feel like Lucy has the monopoly of first son Edmund but oh wells. I like the hints of Lucian in this story, and look forward to an all out one in the future!
numbah435spiritsong chapter 33 . 10/14/2012
Wow, I can't believe it's finally over! It's been lovely reading this story :) Overall great job on this fanfic! I'll look forward to reading more of your stories (if you finish Duty Comes First too)
Best of luck to you!
Emo Girl 15-95 chapter 33 . 10/14/2012
Awww glad it was a happy ending but I still can't believe you killed Edmund :( Bad Kim
Catapapalilar x3 chapter 31 . 10/8/2012
Oh I loves this story! Poor Edmund :( Poor Lucy :( THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU HAD YOUR MAGIC CORDIAL LUCY! THIS MAY BE AU BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE! DISAPPOINTMENT! Rant over. I was rather entertained by the message at the end. Thank you.
WillowDryad chapter 31 . 10/8/2012
I don't know why, but I didn't get alerts for the last few chapters. I'm glad to see you've updated again.

This is really interesting and unusual. Please don't get discouraged and quit. Finish it up. Please don't let Edmund die! :D

Thanks for writing. Don't give up!
Catapapalilar x3 chapter 30 . 9/17/2012
What a great story! A nice sibling fic, and dare I say hints of Lucian? Yay! Eagerly awaiting an update!
QueenyLeAcH chapter 30 . 8/13/2012
My my my. How interesting.
TeamEtharahRules chapter 27 . 7/30/2012
Oh my gosh, I just read this whole story and I absolutely LOVE it. I love Lucy and Edmund stories. They are the best brother and sister pair ever. My favorites of the Pevensie kids. Well I was just going to say that and hope you can update soon and I love how you brought lilli and Caspian in the story. Well bye and update soon please. Thanks bye happy really late bday. :D