Reviews for A story for Shippo
Grapefruit Wannabe chapter 4 . 7/30
Oh gosh! This is so sweet and every story and its moral just really fits. And I'm just so pleased with how you write Shippo. I can't stop smiling.

And for this chapter I love how outraged inuyasha is. He's taking all the stories so personally. And Miroku reflecting on how inuyasha reacted to Kagome being hurt. I don't know what's wrong with my brain but inuyasha reacting like that is something that just gets me if that makes sense.

Oh gosh I can't wait to see what else you do! You have a serious talent.
Grapefruit Wannabe
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Hey can u do a story of beauty and the beast representing inuyasha and kagome
thatweirdamericangirl chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
So good so good so good SO GOOD! I love this story it's soooo cute! If the next chapter ha another story in it, you could do a fairytale like Beauty (Kagome) and a Beast (Inuyasha)
AgentDoubleONight chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I adored the chapter and the story. I was think the same thing as Shippo when he was going to ask about Koga. Please write more. Maybe Koga can drop by and Kagome can tell a story like...Cinderella. Koga can be the prince and Kagome cinderella or something like that.
AgentDoubleONight chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I couldnt help laughing at the 'Screw you, dumbass' comment Inuyasha made. That is so like him. I loved it.
Light-Up-the-Sky-Like-a-Flame chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
i love it a million stars:)
woot chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love this so much
jellyfish'confetti chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Dude...this story deserves way more comments than u have right now. Its so amazing i think it is one of the best stories i have ever read!
xAuburnAngelx chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is really funny and I loved it!

Perhaps you could have Kouga listen in on these stories Kagome tells XDD

I'm not sure what other stories might have a dog and wolf in it, but keep going! :D
Tuxy1999 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Hahaha! I love this story; it's so funny! :D I especially like the last story. "Screw you, dumbass!" Hahaha! Please make a sequel, I would love to read it. Maybe you should use the use stories from Aesop's Fables, like The Dogs and The Fox or The Snow Queen, by Hans Christian Anderson. It would be cool if you could make one based on the story The Dog and the Wolf! Keep on writing! ;)
TheRealInuyasha chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Heh. That was a good one. Please do make another chapter. Good job, ja!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
LOL! ROFL! LMAO! I laughed so hard during the entire story! You are an AMAZING writer! Maybe you could do like a sequel or another chapter with the retelling of another story! Anyway, AWESOME STORY! Keep writing!
AM78 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Pretty good for what this was. The characters were all accurate and Kagome told a rather interesting rendition of the three pigs. I liked the end with Koga too.

There were a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes though, so I'd say this is due for some editing.