Reviews for Justification
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Well, keeping that idea in mind, him beating the crap out of Randall really does make sense.
littleshelly0619 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow, I feel like you hit the nail on the head with this, I hope they delve into his (and Carol's) mindset more in S4, but that just might be wishful thinking on my part.

Excellent story!
Green Owl chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
**Maybe if he was lucky, the little fucker would choke on his own teeth.**

Brilliant in-character image for Daryl.

Love this piece. Visceral and raw and full of angst and fury. Pure magic.
nerdsdoitbetter chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
You should consider continuing this or just writing more - your writings really good! :D
itsi3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Brilliant!
Crystal
superfelix chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wow, wow, wow. I don't know what to say.

As long as he didn't have to see her stare at him in terror as thirty men dragged her away from him forever...breathtaking.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
oh god! i love this! i love your take on his attitude. so beautifully expressed.
severusheart chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
so i'm using my day off to catch up on some fanfics. yours are wonderful!
darylcarolfancaryl chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Will you be making chapters to this? It was really great and I love reading Caryl stories! This one is perfect but would love for it to have more chapters so we can enjoy more of it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Omg, i loved that last line. It made me tear uP a little :,(

Great job, though. Love ur work ;D
AllyJames chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
*flail* No, because that moment was ~intense~ right? I mean obviously scary guys nearby that do scary things is intense on its own, but it seemed extra so for Daryl. And I was thinking "no, I'm probably reading too much into a disturbed look and a renewed beating." And I'm sorry that this is about the most spastic review of all time because this story may be exactly what I wanted that scene to be.
ShazzyZhang chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Goddammit, woman. I am going to bring you to Canada and you can write fan fictions for me all day every day.

I shivered. SHIVERED. You managed to get the feeling of creepy crawlies right under my skin. Good job. This was dark and dramatic and I loved every word of it. Your detailing was a lot more accurate and I could *see* the guys coming at them. Yuck. What a story.

Thank you.

-Shazzy.
abovetherim chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I like how you wrote a fanfic on this because as I was watching this episode and Randal was talking about when the men in his gang did to those teenage girls and you could see Daryl get very angry, I thought hhhmm I wonder if he thought of Carol

Great job, and that last line was intense!
francetwo chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Great fanfic! I love how you wrote out what may have been going on in Daryl's head at this time. Can't wait for more stories!
Ehlena chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Short but sweet ) I love how you write Daryl! That episode was intense... Can't wait for what's next!