Reviews for Altair
KodaPop91 chapter 48 . 2/8
Please please please write more!
SarahLuzie chapter 48 . 1/23
I can’t wait for more:-*
edwards-sparrow chapter 48 . 12/6/2017
I absolutely love this I read what you have so far in a few hours, I can't wait for your next update
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 48 . 11/26/2017
I’ve been folllowing his story longer then I can remember. I hadn’t been checking my emails for a while so I thought I’d look the story up. I was quite pleased to find a few new chapters and to also see hat it had been updated at least during this year. I so very much can not wait for the next chapter. I absolutely love this story, the whole idea of the sexual magic is amazing.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/12/2017
In the beginning, this seems very similar to a fic I read a while back called "the scire curriculum," but it's vastly different after a while and I truly love where you've taken things. thanks 3
Lilybud chapter 48 . 8/9/2017
This is kinda fucking hilarious. serves her right though
The arithmancer chapter 48 . 8/6/2017
Good luck with the thesis :)
Raven Evans-Black chapter 48 . 8/3/2017
whens the next chapter
mysticalgems chapter 48 . 8/3/2017
WOW! I just finished reading all the chapters you have for this story! AND I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR! and now I can't wait to see what happens next! and OH MY SNAILS DID IT TAKE AWHILE TO READ! BUT I'M GLAD I READ IT! XD

YOU DID SERIOUSLY AWESOME WITH THIS! SERIOUSLY! With that said, I'll end here and until next time YOU SERIOUSLY AWESOME AND WONDERFULLY AMAZING AND BRILLIANTLY LOVELY AND SERIOULSY SUPER AND SERIOUSLY FANTASTIC WRITER!

DON'T STOP BEING SERIOUSLY AWESOME!

FAN-READER! Anna :)
Raven Evans-Black chapter 5 . 8/1/2017
how about Blaise with Romance with a possible Triad between Mione, Blaise and Ron
Melikalilly chapter 48 . 7/17/2017
I love this story
Ian Alexander chapter 48 . 7/13/2017
AAAAAA DJWBCIBWKDNWX GOOD LUCK ON YOUR THESIS THIS WAS A REALLY GOOD CHAPTER, IT MADE ME SMILE A LOT! Also omg I can't believe Hermione did that to Blaise jdbdiebckwd the poor boi
serenityselena chapter 48 . 7/13/2017
a really entertaining chapter...
hope to read more soon :)
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 48 . 7/12/2017
oh wow I was just thinking of this fic when I got the notification that it was updated! fun chapter!
ARDobby64 chapter 48 . 7/11/2017
Hi, this story just keeps getting better. I think that in the next chapter somehow luna gets harry and draco a pair of twister underwear.