Reviews for Altair
SweetLittleLolipop chapter 33 . 4/11
I love this fanfiction, it's so well written and I'm in love, have been for a long time too. :) Please update soon, I can't wait to read the rest
NA chapter 33 . 4/6
loved it,please keep writing
AnimeReality chapter 33 . 4/2
To be honest... this story is for Pervs like me. This has to be the best chapter, besides the ritual for Siri's portrait.
Good chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Zale potter chapter 33 . 3/26
As for the real toys maybe you set so they match the type pairing they are so that not all of them use them or at least the toy match the level of there Pairing.
Zale potter chapter 31 . 3/24
Love how they out smarted each other at different times well worth the wait i think.
Sapphirus Caeli chapter 33 . 3/22
I thought it was a good chapter, I really like how the relationship btw Draco and Harry is developing and how they're so comfortable with each other. Their dislikes made sense, they were a nice touch. I don't really mind you bringing out the "real" toys. I'm already waiting for the next chapter :)
Clairefarran chapter 20 . 3/21
I am sorry but it is nit because your whole story revolves around sex that the relationship between your Harry and your Draco is sexy. The ride ends here for me.
masonxoxo chapter 33 . 3/21
I love the story and the new chapter hope you update again soon
rebekahalana chapter 33 . 3/20
The "real" toys are fine ... I would love to read the essay as I want to know Harry's side of whar just happened ... can't wait to read about whar Harry does to Draco !
Kigen Dawn chapter 33 . 3/20
Just when is Draco goin to confess. This is getting so good but it would be better if they started getting closer emotionally
AnastasiaChambers chapter 33 . 3/20
hehe Harry being retrained by Slytherin ties nice. I just wish they would finally tell each other I love you and start dating
emice chapter 33 . 3/20
This is getting fluffier by the minute! I'm loving it. And that scene was really hot, I wonder what Draco would have replied to Harry.

Hm, I'm not sure how I feel about the 'real' toys. The more hardcore ones (like whips?) can be a bit squicky even for them since it can draw a bit too much blood? I would still read it tho, only non-con is definitely a no no to me.

I'm ok with not reading their essays since you already gave us the results and the reasoning to them!
AnastasiaChambers chapter 32 . 3/16
poor Draco hehe
AnastasiaChambers chapter 31 . 3/16
Harry is Slytherin-ish and Draco could be considered Gryffindor-ish with the kiss. Hermione is just devious with the whole Blaise thing