Reviews for Altair
Larryyyygravity chapter 39 . 3/8
You know what
I love the confession
It was sweet
Harry is sweet just like his dad
And draco is such a gentleman
Ohgod this part is perfect
Lilybud chapter 47 . 2/13
more please this is the best sex magic fic i have read in a long time
SarahLuzie chapter 47 . 2/12
I really like it so far, I hope it gets updated soon :3
Although I'm happy that Harry and especially Draco are back to normal after they were a little much sappy for a while
SarahLuzie chapter 4 . 2/11
I really love this story. I can barely keep from giggling. This is so fun. But I need to be silent or I wake up my husband. And it's 1.26am xD
Can't stop reading

SarahLuzie chapter 2 . 2/11
I'm nearly 29 and the whole chapter 2 I nearly giggled. But I could hold my dignity if barely.

I love it
ChrisCriss chapter 44 . 2/8
My dear friend... you REALLY need a good BETA.

Please take that advice. You write creatively, but creative grammar and spelling are disconcerting and annoying to constantly be reading past.

I'd be glad to Beta for you if you can't find another.

I offer and state this lovingly as I really like your stories.
ChrisCriss chapter 47 . 2/7
Hi,

Are you abandoning this wonderful story?

Surely from October to Feb. you could have done something if it still interested you?

Also Toujours as well.

Hope you are okay.

I would miss them
Hancock23 chapter 34 . 11/14/2016
whoa! Hurray for the double penetration dildo and the other sex toys. That is all I can say.
Hancock23 chapter 30 . 11/14/2016
I love Neville's part in this, and I really appreciate the clarification of the relationships. I am very supportive of your take on Blaise and Hermione's relationship, and I hope it will remain that way. I am also happy that Harry is finally becoming a 'normal teenager'.
Hancock23 chapter 19 . 11/11/2016
I seriously hope that their sexual interaction will lose the mechanical feel it has. It's doing nothing for me at the moment.
Hancock23 chapter 17 . 11/11/2016
Ray is a horrible nickname.
Hancock23 chapter 15 . 11/11/2016
Hahaha. I am truly enjoying this. I have to say that I am not confident that i could turn the idea of sex into a novel size book so I have to say kudos to you.
feckle chapter 47 . 10/30/2016
I am enjoying the unique nature of this story, however I'm a bit confused that Harry would give up all of the things he has sworn to do just to maybe have a child. If he cannot do magic while doing the pregnancy rituals then he cannot do the potion for the Longbottoms, or assist Draco with his potions apprenticeship or even finish school. It seems that they have not really considered all of the consequences, particularly where Draco will have to do sexual potions with someone else. What am I missing?
littlesprout chapter 47 . 10/26/2016