Reviews for Altair
Avaloniex chapter 1 . 7/21
Hi! I read some of this awhile ago on Hex Files. I came across this here and am very glad your still writing Great job!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 45 . 7/5
When's the next chapter

~Stasia
serenityselena chapter 45 . 5/3
a wonderful chapter..
eagerly awaiting for the next one :)
yukino76 chapter 45 . 5/3
good chapter
SweetLittleLolipop chapter 45 . 5/3
As lovely as ever :)
hotflower901 chapter 45 . 5/2
Nice valentine present
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 4/29
Poor Harry. Draco is an obnoxious ferret.
3ScarletRose3 chapter 44 . 4/12
It's been months. Way too long to be deprived of what happens next. Please update soon.
Rose
Using Kama sutra for potions would maybe be a good place to reintroduce the Shërim Mendjen potion that was Harrys reason to take the altair subjects? It feels like something Draco and Harry should have discussed, especially since Draco wants to be a potion mastet
MargaritaS chapter 44 . 2/23
so good i cant wait for more
Danielle chapter 44 . 2/15
I vote for male pregnancy...although I like both ideas on the poll
LexisRee chapter 44 . 2/14
Holy shit I love this so much. I can't wait until the next chapter. Presents? Well, I would LOVE to see something special happen. Kinda like with the whole Christmas Eve thing ... maybe an official engagement ring? At least I can imagine Draco getting one for Harry. What should Harry get for Draco ...? Well maybe some super rare book on Sexual Potions in the Black family vault or something?

Anyway, I love this so very much. I've never found ANY kind of ANYTHING that relates to this kind of thing in such a way for HP and I find it wonderfully refreshing.

I look forward to more!(:

~PapaOwl
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 44 . 2/11
I love this story it's on my never end list hehe not that I think that's possible but well I just love this story it's fantastic and it's so hard to wait for chapters I start bouncing when I see one come in. So thank you for this fantastic story and I can't wait to read more.
Kigen Dawn chapter 44 . 2/10
Need to have a look at that poll though my vote might just go to both or mpreg Harry if I can't do both.
Glad they managed to ditch lavender and Parvati that way they can get the real practice they need and they won't have as much reservations doing the more intimate poses of the sutra with their professor.
SerpensPrincess chapter 44 . 2/10
Love this fic I really want to read more and I vote for mpreg. I love mpreg. Keep up amazing work.