Reviews for Steele Writing?
suamkehachne chapter 1 . 9/23
Not sure if you are still willing to write RS fanfiction stories, as it seems as though I have started reading them rather late, since most of the stories I have read were written back before you wrote this or so. If you still have the inclination to do so I would love to read it.

One of the story lines I have been wondering about, and have not come across of anywhere is the episode "Steele at Your Service" as I would like to have a writers opinion on what took place when Laura & Steele kissed in a barn? or wherever it was at the very end and he closed the door once they started to kiss as he took her in his arms. I would really be happy to know that someone reviewed that episode and wrote something around the events which brought about that clinch the main characters were in when the doors closed.
Big Fan59 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
In answer to your question, YES-please write Remington Steele fanfic. I'm new to this wonderful treasure of stories online and can't get enough. I too am a big fan of Madeleine Gilbert. I would love to have someone "pick up the gauntlet" and finish the Rosselli story based on her ideas for future stories and the author's thoughts.
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Please please do. I can't get enough Remington Steele fan fiction. It's my favorite show.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I would love to read more storiesof RS!
Lucylu chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Yes please
tracylord11 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I am not a writer but I love reading Remington and Laura stories, especially an addition to an episode. Would love to read some new material.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I am a big fan of RS- and would LOVe to read some new fics- i had almost given up hope as well since we do not seem to get new stories- I love the romance between them and yeah i want them as an established couple- that would be cool- took em long enough to get there- teehee
DeciaJune chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Yes please. I will definitely read!
2old2write chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
ABsolutely. Been looking for new steele fic.
Recekayla chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
still reading
nahbois68 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
i still love Remington Steele -was kinda giving up on this page since no-one seems to be writing much about it these days.

Please write -I'll read!
dg317 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I would love to read some very good Remington Steele fan fiction. I prefer stories that include a strong mystery and highlight Laura's strengths. Something that is often lacking in fan fiction but was abundant in the show is humor. Another thing I would like to see is a story where the plot incorporates an old movie storyline or one where Laura and Mr. Steele somehow find themselves in the past possibly the 40's. Please no 'damsel in distress'stories. Thanks for considering writing for us. It has been too long since something new was posted here. I had to go back and re-read some of my favorite old stories.
GeorgiaYankee chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I would definitely read it. I really miss MG. one story idea - finish the story she was in the middle of
Kacey L chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
hi, yeah i'd read it :) Anything to ease the distruction i've done with my story :) lol.

please write one.
samiam004 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Yes! I wasn't even born when the show aired, but I fell in love after I discovered it! I was really sad when I reached the last episode, so any novel storyline about RS is definitely welcome :)