Reviews for Sex and Telepathy
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 7/8
Beautiful.
Blue.wanderlust chapter 1 . 5/10
This was just wonderful. Very well written.
soramiku chapter 1 . 3/27
I love it!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Oh gosh, that was so sweet and loving and beautiful. I adore the way they just, connected and reveled in each others company and love and the sheer awe Erik held at being able to keep Charles close like that. Gosh that kind of connection is just gorgeous and is very much how I would expect a telepath to view sexual relations. That's just, yes, I like this a lot.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Awww! I love this. it's quite touching... if that could be the right word. :P
thanks for your work!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
FAN!
LilyHellsing chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
BAAAAWW. I really enjoyed this...very well written, great flow...so, SO much intense feelings, so much love. :)
I've Been a Labrat chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This story was lovely, and I appreciated its focus on the characters, with the smut coming secondary. I also giggled at the mention of Audrey Hepburn. Thank you for posting this!
Doni chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Poignant and beautifully done.
Adellie chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I love it - I love how Charles's life was depicted up to this very moment. It doesn't seem fractured like two scenes in an accident but rather, the parts flow seamlessly. I really like this story, And the smut feels too lovely like - and very much needed. Everything is there for a reason not too much, not too little. I absolutely adore this!
Soxxmobster chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is simply fabulous.
Drought chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I love pieces like this. You did an incredible job of taking some aspect of Charles and thinking it through, weaving it into his entire life in a way that brings real insight. And it was a great interaction between Charles and Erik; I loved all of it. (also hot.) Nice.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Entering the Sherlock fandom has done things to me. All friends are fair game for shipping, now. They could make up a heterosexual or homosexual couple, anything goes.

I'm not even sorry.
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I am an idiot for never reviewing this. This was an amazing piece of fiction. Thank you for the wonderful read. Keep writing.
devillish angel chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
omg ! i luv this ...it was amazing to read it .