Reviews for Daddy Bats
Lollipopgirl66 chapter 63 . 15h
OMG! Please update again soon! Absolutely love these! BTW how do you feel about dick and babs? :)
Atthedragonsdoor chapter 63 . 10/24
Great stories! Please update soon! Your a great writer! BTW could you please please please pretty please with a cherry on top do a dick and babs story? Because I like live for dick and babs _ Okay I'm going to shut up now ;)

child of Jon snow chapter 63 . 10/16
hehe that last one was funnny as
i do hope there will be more in the future this is a nice drabble place:)
Antare chapter 23 . 10/14
Im not sure if you continued Lessons (since I only got half way through your stories) but if you haven't PLEASE MAKE IT AN ACTUAL STORY!
cutie0612 chapter 58 . 9/25
Turn to page 3 hundred and 94. Harry potter reference. That's all I could think of.
cocopops1995 chapter 63 . 9/17
Hahaha lolz so cute
Jason was adopted but before Dick
Princess Of Flames chapter 63 . 9/13
Short but so cute and funny!
Can we please have some of the other Robins in the story as well? Please do make more
GreenDrkness chapter 63 . 9/12
Hehe I love how Daddy!Bats gave in in the end
Keep on the writes
This was a sucky update. If you're gonna update make it worth the while. I got so excited for NOTHING
Winter'sSuffocation chapter 63 . 9/12
batman:we not going to Wendy's
*5 min later*
*at Wendy's drive-through*
batman:*orders*grimm face
robin:*happy af*
me:*laughing my ass off by the end* omg I loved think I'm also soooo fucken happy that you're back in love your work plz update soon. and I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REVAMPED REVERSE THOSE WERE MY FAVORITE FROM THIS STORY! I JUST LOVE THE REVERSE IDEA WITH THE BAT FAMILY!
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 63 . 9/12
lol! I bet that is going to be all over the internet!
PikaWings chapter 63 . 9/11
I do have to wondet which Robin this is, because I see both Dick and Jason doing this...awesome chapter btw!
Reina Grayson chapter 63 . 9/11
Nightshadowgirl chapter 63 . 9/11
HAHAHA AND OMG YOU'RE ALIVE. I was starting to think someone killed you lol,great chapter btw.
1,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »