Reviews for Not Invincible
MangaSockAttack chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Awww, Sirius don't go! Please! Great story, BTW ;)
poppyroc chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
no no no :'( so sad
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I a havng conflicted feelings. as a rule i dn;t like Sirius/Remus, but this was so cute! I really lied reading this. i feel bad for remus having to have been alone.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
"I won't let a Death Eater get me."

OH THE IRONY.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Aww the part about Remus needing human contact with Padfoot... that did me in. Pretty much that paragraph, and the simpler less angsty one involving coffee, and tea. It was lovely, and it wrapped the whole peice up in a giant red bow.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh, this is sad knowing what's going to happen! I love this, though. I think it's an extremely realistic glance at their lives together. I can definitely imagine them continuing their relationship after Sirius got out of Azkaban, but I can also imagine it being different than it was pre-Azkaban. I find both Sirius and Remus to be extremely in-character, as well. You've written this extremely well, and I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes. I absolutely love this couple, and you've captured their relationship and their interactions so well. The last part - after Kingsley sends the Patronus, that is - is really sad because we all know what happens :( It was really good, though, and it fit well with the rest of the piece. I just feel bad for poor Remus. I love the sentence 'It's Remus's Sirius-don't-you-dare-run-off-and-do-something-else-stupid'. I can picture Sirius getting that look a lot during their school days. Anyway, this was a fantastic oneshot, great job!
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
:'( Oh Sirius...This is so sad and so perfect. Well done!
the lola chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This was so bittersweet. I have to admit, as much as I don't really read slash I am a sucker for a Remus/Sirius pairing. You wrote them really well and in character, and I loved the last bit. Also, I love the moment that you used as their last kiss- so sad but it works well!
GreenGirl111 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
No don't go Sirius you can't promise that!
IncurablyAwesome chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
*breaks down sobbing* Waaaah D: that was so sad knowing what happens D: adorable, but sad TT

Well done on an awesome story :'D

IA
x.naomi.chan.x chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I love it :) its especially good because we know exactly what happens to sirius afterwards :/
amama123 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
That was really cute, but tremendously sad at the same time because we know he dies :/
Avila Deymene chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I rarely review stories, which I know is somewhat of a capital offense in the world of fanfiction, however I rarely ever find pieces which satisfy my picky characterization and mood expectations when it comes to my favorite characters. I can tell you that this quenched my thirst for Remus and Sirius almost entirely, and I thank you so much for taking the time to perfect such a wonderful work.

I loved the realism - reasonably expecting Remus/Sirius to continue from school uninterrupted by azkaban and the slow demise of the wizard ing world into fear and eventual war seems futile, and you encapsulated that perfectly. The slight awkwardness, the hints of familiarity, the scene set with just the right amount of tension.

I liked the use of eyes to portray the demons that Sirius continues to carry. It makes him human and broken, something which builds Sirius into a flawed, however well-meaning character. I adored the use of 'smiling with the eyes' to achieve that effect; in my minds eye I can perfectly picture such a thing.

Finally, I liked the inclusion of action at the end of the piece. The inclusion of the story everyone knows. The covert knowledge that (given canon) Sirius will die, tinges the writing with sadness and poignancy. It made it memorable.

Overall I very much enjoyed reading this, and thank you for sharing it :)

A.