Reviews for Like Juggling Snowballs through Hell
Guest chapter 28 . 1/25/2019
Can you possibly do more chapters? Please.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 6 . 8/29/2018
Now that was a funny chapter. Well done.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/25/2018
And I lost interest. Not a bad run but failure was inevitable. Don't want to read a Harry Potter story about Neville. If I did, I'd look for stories with him as the main fucking character. So few writers seem to understand this.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2018
Very good
LilyOfShalott chapter 28 . 2/2/2018
Oh my god. How can a review even do this masterpiece justice?! Half the time, I had to take a break every 10 minutes just to laugh uncontrollably. This is, in all honesty, the perfect parody. So, so glad I stumbled across it. You three are absolutely BRILLIANT! xo
Faery66 chapter 28 . 2/1/2017
Hope to read more soon...

D...
Prince Pondincherry chapter 24 . 5/20/2016
I love every time you have someone try to act normal. Like Remus in this chapter.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
It's sad, but the stories that you're trying to mock are so outlandish that this dioesn't feel like crack at all. More like self-referential humor written slightly better than most of those stories.
Noder chapter 28 . 4/1/2016
I've rediscovered this fic after years, possibly. Neville's famous quote "got this shit on lock" helped me find my way back. This is truly a hilarious piece of work, thanks for writing it, G.
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
As some one that has worn glasses for years, I can somewhat agree with him.

Though, I've adjusted to my glasses, so I wouldn't mind the super wandless magic thing. ;) I'm sure that he has spent some effort looking at magical healing and eye care. He likely gave up hope.

I'm sure that he is properly thrilled at being able to see now. The rest is all just sort of a bonus.
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
In any Naruto/HP crack-over (crack. crossover. You read it here first!) I would have Naruto owning the Chudley Cannons.. and training their players to be insanely good but never EVER win a game as a team, as an ongoing prank on the Wizarding World (which honestly would never understand why all Cannons players are so goddamned good when not playing *on* the team)
sjrodgers23 chapter 28 . 12/4/2015
more please loved it thank you
By Another Name chapter 28 . 12/3/2015
Oh, my. Oh my oh my oh my.

So, I think I may have played Monopoly with Tonks' family, because I'm familiar with just that level of rage. I'm glad Harry was smart enough to figure out how to break through that spell before any damage happened. I'm feeling a little bad for You-Know-Who. I'm sure Harry would have known the glamour was coming and let Voldemort know in advance if he could...

Sorry it took so long to read this. I've lots of stuff going on right at the time it posted.
noylj chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Well, at least for once Harry isn't in enormous pain. Generally, any thing any one does to help Harry puts him in pain.
tacitblue1973 chapter 28 . 11/27/2015