Reviews for Like Juggling Snowballs through Hell
Prince Pondincherry chapter 24 . 5/20
I love every time you have someone try to act normal. Like Remus in this chapter.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 5/20
It's sad, but the stories that you're trying to mock are so outlandish that this dioesn't feel like crack at all. More like self-referential humor written slightly better than most of those stories.
Noder chapter 28 . 4/1
I've rediscovered this fic after years, possibly. Neville's famous quote "got this shit on lock" helped me find my way back. This is truly a hilarious piece of work, thanks for writing it, G.
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
As some one that has worn glasses for years, I can somewhat agree with him.

Though, I've adjusted to my glasses, so I wouldn't mind the super wandless magic thing. ;) I'm sure that he has spent some effort looking at magical healing and eye care. He likely gave up hope.

I'm sure that he is properly thrilled at being able to see now. The rest is all just sort of a bonus.
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
In any Naruto/HP crack-over (crack. crossover. You read it here first!) I would have Naruto owning the Chudley Cannons.. and training their players to be insanely good but never EVER win a game as a team, as an ongoing prank on the Wizarding World (which honestly would never understand why all Cannons players are so goddamned good when not playing *on* the team)
sjrodgers23 chapter 28 . 12/4/2015
more please loved it thank you
Rose of the West chapter 28 . 12/3/2015
Oh, my. Oh my oh my oh my.

So, I think I may have played Monopoly with Tonks' family, because I'm familiar with just that level of rage. I'm glad Harry was smart enough to figure out how to break through that spell before any damage happened. I'm feeling a little bad for You-Know-Who. I'm sure Harry would have known the glamour was coming and let Voldemort know in advance if he could...

Sorry it took so long to read this. I've lots of stuff going on right at the time it posted.
noylj chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Well, at least for once Harry isn't in enormous pain. Generally, any thing any one does to help Harry puts him in pain.
tacitblue1973 chapter 28 . 11/27/2015
Yesssssssssssssssss, you're back!
WhiteElfElder chapter 28 . 11/27/2015
Sometimes Harry's scar conversations with Voldemort border on civil. I need mind bleach with the way your wrote up Umbridge.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 28 . 11/26/2015
Crazy chapter and thanks for sharing!
Mr.Yesterday chapter 28 . 11/26/2015
This is beyond brilliant, i'm sitting here laughing like an idiot. Keep up the good work, G!
LadyLazarus115 chapter 28 . 11/26/2015
I'm so glad to see that this still exists!
jkarr chapter 28 . 11/26/2015
nice update
Cordelia McGonagall chapter 25 . 10/23/2015
Oh. My. God.
"...with the soul bond open..."
"...on the puckery bits, too..."
I missed out on some good times, 'tis clear.
*pulls at shoe stuck to Lounge floor*