Reviews for Like Juggling Snowballs through Hell
noylj chapter 7 . 5/5
Just wondering...is this story complete and not labeled or are you continuing it or is it dead?
Cordelia McGonagall chapter 20 . 4/20
Art.
That is all.
123irish chapter 26 . 2/28
Need to go old school on Hogwarts: Grandmaster Flash - The Message. "Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge".
123irish chapter 27 . 2/28
There aint no party like a Pottermore party cause a Pottermore party don't stop!
Jestrbob chapter 27 . 1/29
Evil cliffy!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/3/2014
wut
The Loyal Executioner chapter 27 . 8/26/2014
I easily spent 24/27 chapters either laughing or going "WTF was that?"
I want to see the line
"It's the declaration sweeping the nation! Bitches love cannons!"
Noder chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
Where did you get Neville's lines, seriously?
Noder chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
This is actually too funny. I'm hurting from laughing so much.
Daniel chapter 27 . 6/10/2014
Please write more Neville lines in the next chapter? It's funny as hell when he's talking all gangsta. And on a serious note. If Harry needs his glasses, does that mean his magic is bound once more? As well as Neville's? Also I like to think that when Frank & Alice hear of this? They'll need to be given sedatives. Well. More sedatives. And I think James, Lily & Sirius are laughing their asses off right now.
Scaehime chapter 27 . 5/24/2014
'All a dream', perhaps?
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Skip marker
sfjoellen chapter 20 . 1/10/2014
that's wrong. and bad. and some more wrong.
crimsontears82684 chapter 27 . 1/4/2014
I just joined the TL forum recently and was picking through the threads when I came across the Fandom Tropes. I read through the thread and decided to read whatever craziness you all decided you were working on. I have to say I am highly impressed with the amount of awesome this story contains. LOL! I swear my husband has spent the last hour or so looking at me strange because I can't help but quote lines out at myself and then laugh maniacally. I think this fic has proven my lack of sanity to my husband completely as he is still shaking his head at me. I'm not sure but this might qualify as the catalyst the my husband needed to finally have me commited! X-D Thanks for perking up my night!
kelwin chapter 27 . 12/8/2013
very good and funny fic. can't wait for what is next.