Reviews for Fishing for Ghosts
gwencarson126 chapter 5 . 6/29
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
REALLY WANT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Hello!
OH GOD PLEASE UPDATE
JCScannell chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
aaaaahhh
i want to know what happens!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
Cool!
phan phan chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
Danielle's best hope of getting out is to turn back to her human form before Jack and Maddie find her. If they catch her,
all she can do is explain that she was scared of what they'd do to her when they returned. The last time she was captured
and trapped in a lab her captor, Vlad Plasmius, tried to bake her into a puddle of ectoplasm for interfering with his evil
plans. That's a solid excuse for why she did what she did. But considering there was a ghost shield around the examination
table, her escape from it WILL raise suspicion. Danielle will have to explain that, and there's no way to lie outta that one.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
Well, this is a problem. With the ghost shield up, Danny and Danielle can't escape FentonWorks as ghosts. If they turn human
to escape, their cover's gonna be blown. How are they gonna get outta this one?
beefsolution chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Not quite story related, but PLEASE tell me you're still writing other fanfics
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
why couldn't they escape the ghost shield as humans...? anyway it's good to see an update :)
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
I like this story. I'm really interested in reading where you take it!
Arla Logan chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
Wait, is this a different ghost shield than the one around Dani? Because she was able to get out of that one... I hope they are going to be okay:-(
Vi chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
Love this so much. (First DP fan fic I read. You are great at first impressions)
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
More!
MidnightMemory2939 chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
I really like this story. It's got a nice concept, plus there aren't many good fics with Dani playing a major role. Keep it up!
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
crap crap crap. Oh well great job. I say transform into Humans and deal with it that way
Zak saturday 1 chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
Can you make a different version were Danny sees Dani as his daughter