Reviews for Time and Memory Warp: SYOT!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
I loved Priscilla's POV. :D it was so cute, and that was such a Prion thing to do. XD so good. Interesting with Darius, looks like it's good that he can get killed soon lol. Not confusing at all, except somewhat Peeta's speech. Or rather the reactions to it...why would the tributes be smiling at that? :S oh well. Great job, looking forward to more! 8D
The Whispering Panda chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
Very nice. I like how they remembered those who died in the rebellion. Made my eyes well up...

Update soon!
Rikachan101 chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
awesome job! you're an excellent writer, and you have really given these tributes character!
The Mockingjays Tune chapter 22 . 7/21/2012
I love how you have set Lexi out :) I really love this story!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
awesome chapter! it's so hard to decide who i want to be in the bloodbath TT-TT
The Whispering Panda chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Oh, Lest is experiencing the pain Katniss did. Poor tributes!

Have fun, wherever you're going! :) We'll be here, waiting for another great update!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Wait what competition is this? I am confused. :P is it the Very Potter Senior Year? That's not a competition is it? ...help? D:
...oh gosh thinking. I have no idea about who to vote in the poll, but I'll still vote. Sorry for the likely randomness of my choosing.
Oh, I laughed at how many things in the AN seemed to be directed only at me haha. ;D
Lol poor Charizo. He's perfect, you're writing him really well. Poor guy haha. Is Willow his bloodbath alliance? I'm still not sure about possible romances for Prion, I guess I'd probably be okay with anyone. Lest and Jaydin both seem nice, but aren't really sticking out in my mind. *shrugs* loving your writing. Awesome job, looking forward to more! XD
Storm0Wolf chapter 22 . 7/13/2012
I like this, we get to see the main events through a few of the characters eyes, without having to repeat what each one saw.
lunademigodmusicloverdiviner16 chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
Can't wait for the arena! :)
initia nova chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
Wow! I loved it! I can't wait to the point when I can distinguish tributes, there are so many. You are pretty freaking awesome for attempting something like this and so far you've done an amazing job. Nikki's funny, with her crazy love of Cato. I have a friend whose like that -_- .

Keep up the great work and I can't wait until we get into the arena! Of course I can't wait to read the things before as well... soooo... yeah :)
Sydney.State.Of.Mind chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
I think this format works! It'll help us to remember the tributes, a matter which I myself am struggling with and I can't even imagine how you're able to take on all of this!

I liked all of the tributes this chapter! Phillip was probably one of my least favorite, he seems sort of bland to me, but I really love Archie and Ranen! I know Kiwi and Hamlet were just mentioned, but I really like them as well! :) Loved all of the interaction between the tributes and mentors (from this time and others!).

Great job, can't wait for the next chapter!
ImpalaAngel13 chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
Yay! Ranen got a POV! You made my day; thankyouthankyouthankyou! Beautiful story, and I can't wait to see more!
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
Hey, congrats on 100 plus reviews! :) I really enjoyed this one, it's hard keeping track of all those tributes and this refreshes everyone's memories. :) The mentor/tribute interactions are my favorite thing in this chapter, although when Ranen talked about Nexia that was really sweet.
Haymitch and Philip seem like they'll get along just fine. A perfect match. Haymitch seems a little... softer than he was in the books, but that's fine; keeping track of all the mentors and trying to keep them in character is really hard- perhaps harder than keeping track of the OCs. :/ Well, you do have 76 of them, so never mind. I think you pulled off Sherlock really well- Sherlock and Madeleine and Sheldon (I LOVE Sheldon! Hope to see a bit more of him eventually!) are all pitch-perfect.
Oh man, it's weird seeing Ranen and Archie call Gale 'Mr. Hawthorne', it just struck me as funny. :) Lexi had an interesting POV, I like her character and I'll remember her from now on, seeing as I'll associate her with Caesar and Claudius. Shark seems to have the most realistic reaction (or at least most human reaction) to being reaped. He's pessimistic and young and afraid, but maybe he'll pull through.
Happy writing! :)
anawilliams chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is a really good story! I can't wait to read more!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
This seems to work fine. :) starting to remember who people are again, though a lot of them don't really stick out to me... :P oops. Unless you put up a new poll, I can't vote again because it only lets you vote once. Sorry. I voted in it though before.
Alliance-wise...I definitely think that Prion should have a romance (well, if it isn't too much trouble...) but since I can't really remember any girl tributes who stuck out to me that would fit him, I have no idea who it should be with. Seph is pretty obvious who to ally with. XD Charizo can have whatever, I don't care, he's gonna die anyways lol.
Nice chapter, looking forward to more! 8D