Reviews for Time and Memory Warp: SYOT!
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 48 . 8/16/2013
You're moving across the world? What? To where? XD

Liana's POV was nice, the mutt was creative and there was a good mix of thoughts and actions. My problem was the way things were worded, there was a lot of awkwardness going on there.
"the razor sharp calcium spikes" erm, I think 'fangs' or even just 'wickedly sharp teeth' could have described the dog's mouth more precisely.
"the blocks of shiny steel" are we talking about knives or what? blocks doesn't connotate 'sharp' at all.

The Career power struggle was fantastic, my favorite part of the chapter by far. Glad to see Electron fall at last (even though these are Capitol kids and Electron was meant to stand out, I always found him gimmicky and highly unrealistic under any and all circumstances), Skyler's still terrifying but hey, the pack will actually get things done now. and GO PHOENIX, GET YOSELF OUTTA THERE!

Very, very nice indeed to see a canon character get development/a change of heart in an SYOT story. :)

Rikachan101 chapter 48 . 8/16/2013
wow, great chapter! i really wasn't expecting these deaths, but you captured them well! (once again, thank you for keeping phoenix alive. everything seems to be going according to plan bwahaha). i quite enjoyed the part from katniss' perspective, it's quite interesting to see this regret and sorrow.
Sydney.State.Of.Mind chapter 47 . 7/23/2013
Well, I apologize for not reviewing for sooooo long! I pretty much took the last year off from FF, so now I have about fifty million stories to catch up on!

Anyway, great chapter and great story! I'm really excited to see that Reid has survived! My tributes have a tendency of dying early. :P

I can't wait for the next chapter and to see what the new changes the arena has undergone!
The Whispering Panda chapter 47 . 7/22/2013
Oh... camping near volcanoes in the Games was never a good idea. RIP all dead tributes. I hope someone deserving wins these Games!
Rikachan101 chapter 47 . 7/22/2013
(can't log on right now, sorry) excellent chapter, so many deaths at once of such great characters...makes me sad to see them all go, particularly liam and star. i'm happy that phoenix survived though, and I would love it if she could make it to the top 10 at least!
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 47 . 7/22/2013
Ooh, nice plot point! The lava was a great way to show all the tributes' reactions to the same disaster and it brought the tribute pool down again. :) I really enjoyed the interactions this chapter. Sebastian popped out of nowhere in Reid's POV, I wasn't expecting that and neither was Reid XD
I didn't register Seph's death until the end of the chapter. Hmm, I think the Careers will get really savage now! Despite being a strong leader, she held them back and now characters like Skyler and Electron will run wild.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 47 . 7/22/2013
Awww poor Seph. I figured she wasn't going to win when you put her as the leader though. Still, that's an awful death. Poor tributes that died from lava. I've had a dream where I died by lava...ugh nightmares. I think I was at Pompeii, which is a little weird come to think of it...
I've read all of the chapters so far, and I'm sorry for not reviewing. I've been busy and lazy and I'm literally forcing myself to do this right now so I don't forget. Most of the deaths haven't really been characters that I remember well. But I'll probably remember more characters now.
Seph was so stupid to camp near the volcanoes...really? Everyone was telling you not to and you did anyways? *rolls eyes* I loved seeing how you developed the character and seeing the differences between her and the real person. Great job. :)
Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 46 . 7/9/2013
I like the fact that your focus has turned to the characters now, it's showing in the new developments and detailed interactions that previously were few and far between :) This story is just getting better and better!

Sebastian got attacked by a hedgehog? That's... amusing to say the least. Otherwise the boys aren't in too much danger and I feel all right about them. They're both growing as characters as well, so that's great. -

I feel like Skyler's POV interrupted the flow of the main plot of the chapter. :/ If he and Lia were switched around it probably would have fit better. The Careers are getting edgy, I'm expecting a break soon! Whee!

The collision of the alliances was the big focus of the chapter. For me, Liam and Vihn have very similar narrative voices so I just read their sections as one scene. It was good, we lost Novin (but I wasn't attached to him so... all right) and Philip, which I was also fine with because I liked Alexis better (she'll go through her character arc now that she's killed Philip). Lia's alone now, so I hope we get to hear from her soon.

Rikachan101 chapter 46 . 7/4/2013
HEY! great to see that you're back, and everything seems to be going...interesting-ly XP great chapter with great suspense and action, all of which is making me more excited as we edge closer and closer to the finale (only about 20 tributes left (too lazy to count everything))
Guest chapter 46 . 7/4/2013
I am still supporting Lloreali solely because she seems like a normal girl. I mean, seriously everyone is heading off into these battles whereas the she and Sebastian are under the radar and I know that the quiet ones are the ones to watch. Plus, being a dancer she has the endurance and agility to be more of a threat than her demeanour suggests :D
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 45 . 6/26/2013
Very nice break from the arena, even though I want to know what's happening! I especially loved seeing our dear Doctor there, but being very familiar with all the characters this chapter was overall just lovely. It was a bit confusing when they were talking about the people who had left, but by the end I had it figured out. :)

The Doctor's thoughts on Annie were my favorite part by far, that scene was very calm and Doctorish and sweet because it's Annie too. :)

Good luck to Remus Lupin! Whoo go Romeo!

Happy writing :D
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Argh, I wish I had my tribute in this, but sadly I did not come in time!
Rikachan101 chapter 45 . 6/25/2013
love the chapter, great to see more on the mentors, and how all of their varying personalities apply to the Hunger Games and the horrors of mentoring the tributes for it :D can't wait for more on the games
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 44 . 5/30/2013
Proud to say that I got the quotes -

Loving the Mordor setting, I'm nerding out at every mention *squee*

Very tense, good scene with Cyan's alliance. I don't really know much about any of the character, which I regret, but maybe I'll start to remember them better. (I kept thinking of Cyan Relting as Ryan Celting, oops) That mutt was a bit of a shock, good job! RIP Cyan

LEANDER :( RIP. He was one of the tributes I actually knew, so that was something. I do like Shark though, so I'm glad he's still alive. WEll, he's ruthless. So... eep!

Seb and Romeo are the bestest ugh I love them so much they are adorable and
ya know Shakespeare in general XD and HARRY POTTER WHOO YEAH!

obsessivegirl73 chapter 44 . 5/29/2013
I'm so sorry for not reviewing the last few chapters...I was going to review the last chapter and was halfway through it, but for done reason the tab closed and I forgot about it. :P I did read all of them though!
So many's insane. But I like the rate at which it's going. The alliances have definitely dwindled down quite a lot. Still, I don't remember all of the tributes... hopefully in a few chapters I will haha.
Oh, out of curiosity, what was the mutt anyways? Scorpion, spider, some other creepy bug-like thing? I hope you show some more of the mutts soon. :)
Ooh outside the arena POV. That's exciting. Yup.
I liked the quotes at the end. They fit in nicely.
Okay, I read this yesterday and even though I read it twice I still don't remember everything...sooooo yeah, I'll just stop rambling now. Great job, looking forward to more! :D
265 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »