Reviews for Time and Memory Warp: SYOT!
Rikachan101 chapter 44 . 5/29/2013
love the chapter! i'm liking nikki a lot more now, and romeo too (maybe because i'm reading a lot more shakespeare nowadays) both are interesting characters, and nikki clearly has a lot of potential as a tribute. i LOVE the HP quote, you're amazing!
Goldie031 chapter 43 . 5/14/2013
Sad to see Cornelia go, but I'm loving this new arena! keep up the good work!
Storm0Wolf chapter 43 . 5/13/2013
Ha it's ok, I don't know much about lord of the rings either. Maybe the next Mutts you do could be based on pokemon? Ha I know a silly idea but I just wanted to put it out there. Oh and it was a real stab in the back that Cornelia's "comrades" just abandon her like that. Is it bad that I don't like them anymore because of it?

Great chapter, and see you next month! ( question: when summer comes will you update more?)
Rikachan101 chapter 43 . 5/13/2013
love the chapter! it's great that phoenix is here, and she is creating some tension, and that will be great as the story continues (hope she doesn't die too soon though) XD
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 43 . 5/13/2013
MORDOR
THIS IS THE BEST ONE SO FAR YAAAY LOTR
You seem to get the details well enough, the lava everywhere would be in the areas near Mount Doom and the rest would just be very craggy and dark. I expect in LotR there would be some Orc settlements here and there but unless you plan on having Orcs I don't think that's necessary XD

I will miss Cornelia, I did like her and she was a sweet girl. Sadly enough, I didn't remember Melena at all so her death didn't affect me. Skyler's getting deadlier and deadlier now...

The tension among the Careers is palpable and hanging over them, I bet they'll break soon! XD That will be a fun scene to write, and I can imagine a very intense battle if it takes place in Mordor.

Happy writing, I'm off to the poll!
gamings-reminiscence chapter 42 . 5/8/2013
So sorry for not reviewing in so long Dx I feel guilty... Nonetheless! Thanks for getting that healing cream to Liam! Also, I consider Darius' death to be pretty satisfying. I honestly would've preferred all the girls whom he had raped ganging up on him in the bloodbath, but dying because of his own vanity works too.

In regards to this chapter, surprised that Carlie died :( out of curiosity, how do you pick who could potentially die in each arena? Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Whispering Panda chapter 42 . 4/17/2013
'A very real and human scream.'
This line gave me chills. :)
Carlie's death was very emotional, and I could tell that you had a connection to the character by the intimacy in which you wrote her final moments. Kudos!
So, this was a very good chapter. I liked it, and I'm eager to see what the arena will be next!
EvieGleek17 chapter 42 . 4/17/2013
Oh my, it was amazing! Go on Loreli you are so going to win this, and I hope Archie manages to somehow survive... I feel bad for most of them in all honesty and no matter how hard they tried to save Carlie they all failed :/ Im excited to see what happens next.
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 41 . 3/30/2013

YES YES YES

AT LONG LAST DARIUS WHALDRON IS DEAD XD I AM SO HAPPY I HATED HIM SO MUCH

I AM ACTUALLY GLAD HE DIED SO HORRIBLY HE REALLY DESERVED IT

I really don't usually get such negative feelings towards any character in anything. But I legitimately detested Darius and I am so glad that he is finally gone. Good death for him. Creative.
Also, thank you for introducing to us some of the mutts, it was a good choice. You've got a lot going on in this story, it's hard to get it all in (this is the reason I can remember so few of the characters :/ at least you've got more room to develop as more of them die!)

Happy writing!
Rikachan101 chapter 41 . 3/29/2013
great chapter! the death by acid was slightly disturbing, but nevertheless, awesome!
EvieGleek17 chapter 40 . 3/17/2013
Loreli is so sweet and underrated; I am so looking forward to when she comes out of her shell! Archie, Carlie, Sebastian, Archie and Carlie are becoming a group of my favourites they seem a lot more complex than they originally appear!
Keep up the great writing! I came here from your Glee stories, they were cool but everyone loves some Hunger Games... once I've managed to rack up enough words on my Glee stories I will definitely be doing a Hunger Games story! :D
gamings-reminiscence chapter 40 . 3/16/2013
Wow thanks for the shout out! I feel honored to have been here since the beginning :3.

Ok! In terms of the chapter; i'm glad we were given some point of views that i feel like we haven't seen in awhile and that there were a lot of interesting deaths and perspectives going on. It was nice to see someone go against the idea of the second bloodbath even if he died pretty much right after that. Also, glad to have seen the Careers finally living up to their titles! I feel like as of late they've been running low on the kill count but that may be just me xP Favorite point of view; Nikki's since it was nice seeing how devoted she was to her sister and it's gonna be interesting to see how she copes now that she's gone. And Darius?! Being nice and dragging Nikki away from getting hurt?! Madness!

Sadly, there are some cons. You really built up the mutts to be something formidable; mutts specifically designed for each tribute? Awesome! So i was a little disappointed that we didn't see much or any of the mutts. Hopefully they'll be more fleshed out later? Also, as much as I appreciate that you let us vote on PoV's, i feel like the characters that were picked weren't fully developed; i didn't really care about the characters or the people who died. Maybe it's just cuz i haven't read this story all the way through in awhile, or maybe because there are just so many characters, but the only death i could sympathize with was Alyss's and that was only because I have a sister. But now that there are 20 left there will hopefully a lot more character development and i can root for some characters that aren't my own :D

I really hope i didn't sound mean because overall i did like the chapter! It was very action packed and the idea of the banquet was very interesting. Just...you know... I like character driven stories...
The Whispering Panda chapter 40 . 3/11/2013
Sorry for this taking so long... it's been busy. By the way, I LOVED War Horse! Such a good movie...

Hey, thanks for the shout out! It's been a great year following your story for me, too!

I can't decide if I'm proud of Rowan for defying the Games that way or angry at him for getting himself killed! Ugh. Well, better to die quickly in defiance than a horrible, torturous death at the hands of a bloodthirsty tribute.
goldie031 chapter 40 . 3/6/2013
Ooh, Sandy has a kill! This should be interesting! Nice chapter!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 40 . 3/6/2013
Wow, I can't believe it's been a year either...(I also can't believe that with how busy I would've been at this point last year I found time to submit tributes... O.o) it's been a great story so far! Thanks for the shoutout by the way, it made me feel fuzzy inside. XD lol.
I was happy that Prion got another point of view before his death. :( poor guy...and Myra too, I was sad to see them both go. At least they're in a happier place now. I found it incredibly ironic that one of my tributes killed the other one. :P RIP Prion and Myra.
A lot more tributes are now dead...it stems like that would increase Seph's chances, but a lot of charries seem to want her dead. At least my fave charries that I didn't create are still alive. :)
Great chapter, I didn't spot any weird sentences, looking forward to more! :D (I'll reply to your PM in a bit...)
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »