Reviews for Diagnosis, Treatment, Rehabilitation
ssyee123 chapter 19 . 4/6/2017
Why yanagi never married? :(
LovingPillow chapter 19 . 11/26/2013
I love this, absolutely brought tears to my eyes...It's beautiful and I do hope many more people read this because it can change their views on life :')
nikkicolez chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
I cried every single time I read one of the chapters. This story really changed the way I view life, and I thank you for that.
TheRyomaEchizen chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
I. Absolutely. Loved. Your. Story. I was even crying at some points! I think I have fallen in love with your story!
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
Ok so, ive waited up till this last chapter to review. You're really a fighter to go through all the things you've described in ur authors notes and to have completed this story in 3 months. Wow is what im going to say about that. Its really admirable how you put your own experiences into this story concerning the sicknesses- and the research too. *applauds*. I couldn't believe what happened the last chapters... I didn't think you'd let him go. I really thought he was going to get up and make it. Glad that Sakuno's alive. One thing though, I really disliked how you imaged the seigaku team. its like they were foreign objects left behind in the dust and you should know that they are very caring people. What i mean is that, they were kind of left behind. I really wanted to see major reconciliation between the regulars and sakuno, just to ease things! I really dislike how the matter was just left hanging... for me to not know what happened afterwards. Sigh. Over reading this story, I got to learn the point of view from Sakuno and yukimura's eyes- she and he representing many of the sick people out there. (no, not ASYLUM SICK LOL). It made me really think about how THEY feel with the world looking at them. It's tough. I took it personally- as in, from this im just thanking God for all the healthiness I have, that I don't have to go through all these things that really make people hurt physically and in their heart (soul), which are the sicknesses. Don't get me wrong, I am not boasting, I just wanted to tell you how I felt from this. but I can understand the point of view of people who are close to the sick- that understand a little more than the average folk about things they don't have to deal with because I have a family member with autism. But anyway, the moral or whatever was impacting. Honestly though, I thought they called Seiichi the 'child of God' . Aren't we all children of God? XD And on the echizen vs. yukimura thing, I think they both deserved to win, but at that point (and even now), im still on SIDE SEIGAKU! WOOT! haha. Right, back to what I wanted to say. It slightly bothered me about how he was being called 'god' and everything... It just doesn't fit with me. You can understand, right? Anyway, at first I thought Niou was very intruding... Like he was an outsider not understanding (TRULY, anyway) Sakuno and her inner feelings about the cancer. Ive been in that position where people ignorantly (well, not that its their fault most times) question something or comment on something that they dont know about. I'm sure you've felt this too haha. But it's all good. :) All in all... dang, i have nothing to say. _" crap. Uh... right! I could see your dedication to writing this fic. otsukaresama deshita! (good work lol)
GethinPathIsolator chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
FYI chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on Any story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, any story that seems “Semi-hostile” to them, any story that has a “disregard for grammar”, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally putting your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. The stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net! Also, in case your interested, theirs places like: media miner, archive of our own . org, and adult fanfiction . net where you could post your stories as a back up, but hopefully you won't have to worry about it to begin with!
Lilly0207 chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
Wow I schould have read this a lot earlier. This story is so real I even cried ;)

Please continue this as fast as possible :)
winterflowr chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
I wish I had found this story earlier-it's so angsty, but very, very realistic. That's the reason why I love it so much. It doesn't give you any false hopes, because even though we hear about all these miraculous stories of people being cured, the reality is that not many cancer-patients survive.

About 2 years ago my grandpa passed away from cancer after being diagnosed a few months before, and just last week, a deer cousin of my mother passed away from gallbladder cancer after only being diagnosed last February. Everyone thought that they were getting better and were going to survive, but it didn't happen.

I truly do applaud you for writing this-you're truly amazing! And I hope that your cancer has been cured and that you are doing well.

Other than that, your grammar is impeccable, and your writing style is terrific-the emotions are clearly conveyed and I can really feel what the characters feel. And I like (although not super happy) that the Seigaku players made Sakuno so upset. But, it's really fitting for the plot.

Although you're writing this realistically, there is still in inkling of hope in my heart that Sakuno will survive.

I can't wait for the epilogue! Sorry about the uber long post...but I really had to say this!
GethinPathIsolator chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
{it's been so long! I'm so glad when I saw an update /tears of joy/}

Is Yukimura remembering everything? Or not? :( Uwah what's happening...

On the other hand, NiouSaku! xD

I love every serious conversations in your story dealing about the reality of life and how it's not so great and how people are just human... and all that.

And this chapter isn't as bad as you think it is.
GethinPathIsolator chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
Of course everyone wants to be needed- to feel like they're worth something.

Oh Seiichi :'( Just don't ever give up... You're lucky to have Sakuno (I wonder if people like her exists..)

Raku chapter 15 . 4/8/2012
WAHHH I FORGOT TO REVIEW LAST CHAPTER!

My birthday was good! I ate cake pops on my birthday though.

Lol teh 3ds DOES LOOK SMALL O_o

Recently I've been playing my ds more, and I starte Sunshine Islands - Harvest Moon

I don't really like rune factory much. I might try it again later on but the monsters warded me away
lavender-honey chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
Another amazing chapter! Very well written gives me such an insight on to what goes on in the world and the creativity of it is...BEAUTIFUL! I love your style or writing, its so moving and deep. I love it! The chapter was very touching...I like knowing what Yukimura thinks, feels and how Sakuno though in pain herself is helping someone she barely knows and why do I get the feeling Sakuno wore that name tag on purpose? Anyway an excellent chapter as usual and you make me fall in love with your writing more and more!

Always got my support,

-Mistress Hydrangea :)
emliy02 chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
Again. A lovely chapter. And cute isn't manly, but "puri~" isn't very manly too begin with so Niou dug his own grave. xD
lavender-honey chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
Okay this is probably one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! I love it! Yukimura and Sakuno have a lot in common and I love how the regulars are so protective of sakuno! Its so cute! Your story is very well written! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Definitely got my support with this story,

-Mistress Hydrangea