Reviews for There's More Than One Way to Make a Deal
9tail chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
this is the type of story i would love to see continued. it was a good story and i love you putting in the witch to.
mikesh chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
aww, how saddening. I always kind of thought of their dad as a kind guy but one that didn't know how to show it anymore after all these years.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This is a great story. Like it a lot.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Ok so you know me I would have Loved if Sam had lost his sight but I thought this was great too. You did a great job with the whole story and I hope you might consider a verse on this one. I'm bummed that John turned out to be evil at the end though. :( I'd love to see what would come next for Sam and his disability and I really liked the prompt to. I'd love to see another variation of that prompt where John is not a jerk and he is sufferring just as much as Dean with his youngest's saccrefice and new disability. In any case a bang up fantastic job. By the way where did this prompt come from? Who thought it up cause they seem to like the same limp Sam I do. Thanks so much for a great story, crossing my fingers that you will do many sequels or verses to come. :) Thanks Nicole.
Souless666 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Far too many John haters around.

And I don't think the injury to Sam was all that grapic.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
omg... love it... john is a ass.. hate him... never really like him.. p.p
friendly chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
great job.. would love to see more...