Reviews for A Sober Discussion
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Ahaha, troll!Kotetsu. He's very wise and patient, channeling a bit of Barnaby when normally, he's the one overexcited.

Although I prefer the duo as gen...

Thanks for writing this fic. :)
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
long live the yaoi industry!

hahah i like the part where Kotetsu asked tony the questions. Shows everyone that Tiger does have some bright spots.
Physaliidae chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
"They've got me as the yucky!" - I just about lost all my composture on a library full of angry freshmen studying for finals. I'm so glad I read this. Thank you!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh my gosh... Haha. Makes you view the world a little differently doesn't it? I'm not so much talking about the question of straight, gay, or both. More just about how fanfiction can affect the people it is based off of. No wonder the site doesn't allow the stuff of real people.
-d101
RagingStormSonic chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is hilarious, and I would personally love it if you did a sequel/continuation concerning Blue Rose and Dragon Kid dealing with these issues on their end. Seeing how they'd deal with it would be hilarious, particularly if vet hero Kotetsu was involved as well. I can only imagine that dealing with it would be incredibly awkward for him XD
ATC chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is a fic that has that BEAUTIFUL LOGIC in ALL its glory

I enjoyed this very, very much. Besides, Kotetsu is the kind of person who COULD have friend-love and lover-love on a Specific Person he puts ALL his attentions in. Like Barnaby. And Tomoe. Both are very lucky!

The Best Friend, Antonio, probably suffered lots on his perception in sexuality with a bizarre friend like Kotetsu. Then again... Kotetsu is probably the IDEAL friend to have for this kind of strange conversation.

Thank you very much with this work! I would LOVE to see a follow up story about this! Involving ALL the boys! And girls. :D
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
...This is TOTALLY how I'd see a conversation about fan abuse with Kotetsu involved...TOTALLY.
deleted112216 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is hilarious. I love it. One thing I always liked about Kotetsu's personality is how he doesn't seem to let much ruffle him, even things some touchy guys would.
AnimatedSM1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I'm glad to find some fics of Antonio and Kotetsu as just friends even though no complaints on any slash fics of them. Poor Antonio, but Kotetsu right, we all have at least 'that one guy/girl' we be gay with.
Silver Eternity chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Ron White reference for the win! YES! I think I love you. That was totally awesome!
Crow Inaba chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
*speechless*

oh Tony, seems like he's the only one straight now. Maybe you'd like to write the sequel. If ya ask me, I would like to see you bring up the theme of 'that two teenagers do we have in Heroes' rosters-dragon and rose.' :)

it's so much entertainment to me. Hope you write moar.

Stay well,

Crow Inaba.
Truewman chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Holy crap that was funny X[D

I can't even wipe out my smile even now OTL
br0kenztar chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh God I laughed so hard after reading it! The final definitely was the best part!

I love how you portrayed Kotetsu personality, so alike!

Thanks for such awesome story :D

Take care~
one-eyed Giraffe chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
No doubt why Nathan always likes to pinch Tony's ass because of his reaction is funny as hell.I like kotetsu's comments,He is veteran in this business so,he knew how to deal with it.

Yaoi is stand for 'Stop, my ass hurts'. LOLLLL
Em-dolly chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
"I'd be that kid's seme until he couldn't walk straight." This part cracked my shit up, oh my god. Can I just tell you how much I love your portrayal of Kotetsu, like, in every single one of your fics? He always seems so real and blunt to me, like how a middle aged man would act, with the experiences that Kotetsu would have had by now. I also love your Tony and his relationship with Kotetsu. Gah, I'm gushing. Keep up the great work.