Reviews for Haven in Your Arms
DreaminOfLove22 chapter 31 . 2/11
Please finish this!
Imagination Run Wild chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
the Kol scene and Damon reminds me of Girl, Interrupted I thought it was fabulous. His character is a sociopath like that of Angelina Jolie's character Lisa. Love it, I knew it reminded me of something when I first read it but I couldn't remember where from, and then it hit me. I loved that movie.
Lem chapter 31 . 8/5/2014
Oh please just one more chapter, this story is sooo sad but beautiful in away that i love. I need Delena happy in this, they need to be happy together... Please please one more this is one of the sad fan fict i love like Doble Truble and that one is no finish sooo i like to read the happy end of this one... Please please please
Writingslife7 chapter 31 . 7/23/2014
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/8/2014
This story is too sad to be read
Gabbiy chapter 31 . 5/7/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE continue with the story! It's amazing. 3
Azul Ivy chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
This is sad an sooo beautiful in so many ways please we realy need a final to this just one more chapter please i realy need Damon to be happy we Elena in this one please
Azul Ivy chapter 31 . 4/16/2014
This is one of the most sad storys i read and is truly beautiful... Damon needs a happy end with Elena...hi suffer soo musch and hi love her... Please a happy end.
LivingDeadGirl727 chapter 31 . 4/14/2014
This story is really amazing. Please update soon!:)
LexiaMitchell chapter 31 . 3/13/2014
Epilogue pleaseee!
iB3LIEVE chapter 31 . 2/24/2014
Um, hello? Update?
Elena chapter 31 . 1/10/2014
I love the story please write more!1
mr-ian-smolderpants chapter 31 . 12/17/2013
i just read this story in less than 2 days bc i just couldn't stop! it's amazing! i love it! i hope you update soon :/ anyway, you're a really great writer, continue your awesome job! :))
Guest chapter 31 . 11/25/2013
Please a epilogue
Aj chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Well, that was short meeting and how dare this ' ' claim my Damon is not perfect?! But i am curious myself as to why Damon is in there, and that thing with Klaus was funny.