Reviews for Celebrating for the First Time
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I loved it! So sweet and hot too!
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awwwwwww this was so sweet! I bawled like a baby!
Fictionators chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
The Fictionators - has featured your story on our site for the week of 4/6/2012.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)

Songster for The Fictionators
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Such a sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh Mina, what a beautiful, passionate story! I love E&C together and this will definitely be a favorite of mine. I hope you are doing well. You are in my thoughts often. Thank you so much!

Ann Marie xo
Amber1983 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Sweet and sexy, well done :-)
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Mina - such a beautiful story! I read it with the compilation, but just now got around to reviewing it here! You wrote your boys beautifully, I could totally feel how much they loved each other. And boy are they hot together. Thanks for this. And I hope you are feeling better! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Nancy
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Beautiful story! TLC
Butterfly Betty chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I have to admit I got tears when Car and E were talking about their sweet girl and loving her like no other parents ever would. It was very sweet and I love that you gave her such amazing daddies. Congrats to you for such an amazing story and congrats to Leo and Ted on their new step in life.

Great job, sweetie!
addicted-to-romione-bedward chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Aww! Love it. So sweet. Perfect.
longjourneyJess chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This was so sweet! I loved it!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
awww I loved this! being foster parents to an ill child cannot be easy, and I take my hat off to anyone who does it. Beautiful story sweetie! xx
maryhell chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Beautifully sweet and touching and the lemony goodness was H O T
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I truly enjoy this o/s, so much love and sweet treat. Thanks for writing.
iamonlyone chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Such a beautiful story ... thank you.