Reviews for The Past Is Never Far
extraflamycandle chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
This is my new favorite story. I can't even form the words to tell you how awesome this is.
themccallgleek chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
This fic is perfect. Especially the ending.
acciojubjubbird chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
I read this a few months ago when I was a non-reviewing anon without an account and it made me squeal like a lunatic at some parts and get heartbroken at others. I'd just like to say, this was great. I love time travels, and finding good Klaine ones tends to make my day. thanks :)
NotAbabyPenguin chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Jeg så akkurat ut at du er dansk, du har talent min venn ;)
NotAbabyPenguin chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Oh my god, this is so beautiful, I'm crying! I have been crying a lot during this story. Oh god, I don't know what to say I'm speechless!

Loved the ending, just "Hi" I'm bawling! And when Kurt sang Lost, I just, I don't even know! All my feelings!

The way you wrote the story and the characters and everything, it was beautiful, BEAUTIFUL I tell you!

Everything is Klaine and nothing hurts anymore! Just simply, amazing story. You are a genius.
hellainsocks chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
I just whimpered "Babies!" in a really high pitched voice. Take that as a good sign I guess? o.o But seriously, I loved this fic. :D It's amazing, a beautiful idea and I'm so glad they had their happy ending and the time travel thing was awesome and Sebastian (yay!) and just this is AMAZING.

Why can't I review with normalness. But yes. This fic. I like it. ANOTHER. -Thooorrrr-
MaryxWeather chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Admittedly when I first started reading this I was one of the people rooting for Kurt to remeember everything and then the whole "take a break" never happened, and they lived hea with rainbows and puppies :p

But after reading your ending, I have to to admit I love it so much better. Yes, all that fluff would have been nice, but the ending you wrote was just more real and it was sad yet beautiful and perfect

Anyway, just wanted to say via run on sentences that you're a fantastic writer and I love this story

softballgirl1136 chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
I stumbled across this story this morning and I thought "I'll read a chapter or two and then come back to it later." And now here I am having read the whole thing in one go. It was great. It was so well thought out and full of emotion. It was perfect. I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing :)
Jay Li Matsuda chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
I can't beileve its over!

I loved that this story so much and the idea with the songs from the Goo Goo Dolls was genius!

Although, I was confused in the beginning, like why Kurt went back to New York from L.A.

Also, I did wish you rewrote history though.

But I was wondering, maybe the older Klaine stayed into their dimension but still got back together since older Blaine was worried about what will happen to him if Kurt fix his mistake, while younger Kliane entered a new dimension where none of the break up happened.

Does that make sense?

Anyway I loved this story and I'm glad I read it!
KlaineLuneville chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
Miss Olivia Cellophane chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
Yay! I was really hoping we'd get to see what happened with 32-year-old Kurt and 17-year-old Blaine in 2027. Beautiful story. It made me cry and only two other fanfics I've read have ever made me cry. Then again, the fact that I had I Have Nothing playing in the background certainly didn't help staunch the water-works.
cazamaree chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
intresting i had to read all chapters and now its like 4:09am so have to go to sleep
Jane chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
I really like the story. The only thing that bothered me was Kurt taking the blame for everything and Blaine sort of blaming him at he top of part 7. It just seems unhealthy for the relationship. Blaine has a biased view of what happened between him and Kurt and therefor he feels like the victim. He should have told Kurt he was the one that decided to not get back together with Kurt as well as cut ties with him, that would have made it seem less "blame Kurt". It just made me feel any continuing relationship between Kurt an Blaine is going to be tainted with Kurt's guilt and feelings of Blaine being better than him. But I really do like your story and I can't wait for the last part!
Jay Li Matsuda chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Holy shit!

That was amazing and a terrible thing to do!

Now Kurt can't remember what he has to fix!

Please update soon! I'm really anxious to know what's gonna happen!

KlaineLuneville chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Is it better that they forget? I don't know. I'm just glad Kurt fixed it.