Reviews for Catch You Later
poladots chapter 65 . 6/27
Did you ever do a sequel for this one?
It was awesome all that fucking drama and sakura misunderstang sasuke all the time fuck awesome ur r cool babe!
Resessa chapter 23 . 6/4
Hi really love your story and I am in love with you're amazing storyline...
I know that there are twists but please ship #inoshika!
soleilfleur21 chapter 65 . 2/13
I just read this story again, and loved it just as much- if not more- than the first time. I really hope that you do write this Disney adventure! You have such a great style of writing, and it's so enjoyable to read. I laugh out loud like a crazy person reading this. And I love the spin you take on all the characters, it's true to them but with your own twist, and it's perfect. I really do hope you keep writing!
Ijustloveanimex chapter 65 . 12/16/2015
I HAVE LOVED THIS FANFIC SO MUCH!
NinjaInTheDark chapter 30 . 10/13/2015
I have to say this story has me cracking up. But what makes it better - I literally own a purple jeep. Find me on Instagram thepurplejeep
Guest chapter 29 . 9/29/2015
I fucking love this fanfic
Guest chapter 65 . 9/17/2015
I love this story so much. One of the best SS stories I've read.
Guest chapter 65 . 9/13/2015
Three years later; still wanting a Disney Land story ;-;
JadeRiceBall chapter 65 . 8/31/2015
Beautiful story Daiz! I just fuckin love you like ur my best friend tho
Sylvan Moon chapter 65 . 8/21/2015
This story was so much fun to read. Some moments had me laughing my ass off (which happened so frequently, my husband stopped taking notice).

I love you. Never stop writing.
Sylvan Moon chapter 52 . 8/21/2015
Damn.. Accidentally posted. As I was saying...

But you mention the Phillies in almost EVERY author's note in EVERY story I read so I just gotta say I fucking love your passion for this team.

I just don't understand a word you say about them.

Xoxo
Sylvan Moon chapter 51 . 8/21/2015
Ok. I know next to nothing about sports. Like negative to the nth power. Like it might as well be rocket science to me.

But you mention the Phillies in almost EVERY author's note in
Sylvan Moon chapter 47 . 8/21/2015
I feel you sister. I hate Twilight. Didn't stop me from reading all 4 books but yeah, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, vampires don't GLITTER!
Sylvan Moon chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
Ah.. Well.. I had to skip most parts of the interaction with Shikamaru and Temari because even though I am a ShikaTema shipper (sorry, I know you like ShikaIno), it's actually Temari's personality in your fic that I can't stand. Sorry, but I really find her OOC.

The rest of the fic is a fun read, though.