Reviews for Catch You Later
youknees chapter 47 . 17h
All i can say is i agree with you in everything about twilight. And harry potter is way way better, if not the best out there! #justsaying ️️
youknees chapter 44 . 19h
Lovin' the drama so far. The feels.
youknees chapter 43 . 19h
The drama in this chapter! Hope Sakura listens to Sasuke's explanation
youknees chapter 41 . 19h
Aaahh i love sasuke and sakura's lovey dovey moment
youknees chapter 36 . 20h
Oooohhh Sasuke giving advices. That's something new.
youknees chapter 26 . 9/27
I'm so happy kiba finally realized that Sakura belonged to Sasuke. Weee. Although i'm not fond of ino/kiba loveteam, i guess this is where the story goes.
youknees chapter 11 . 9/27
I'm enjoying this so far. Wow. This is amazing. I love it!
gurdianofearth chapter 41 . 9/10
the last statement of Sasuke was cute!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. This was the first ever sasusaku fanfiction I have ever read. I still read it a lot. It's my favorite fanfiction evereverever. Your my favorite author and you're such a good writer! I think you are awesome. I don't usually review, but I always read your fanfiction. I just knew I had to review this awesomeness. Thank you for spending so much time on this. It makes me happy knowing you still update for people even if they're assholes. I will forever love your fanfiction . I don't have a fanfiction account and I'm not a great writer but I lovelovelove your fanfiction . Thanks for updating frequently! I don't think I'll ever find any author like you!
Turphdoe chapter 65 . 8/28
I 'm in love with this story! I love everything about the characters and its just amazing how many times I read this. Hope the next Sasuke/Sakura vacation comes out soon so I can read it!
YYAAAAASSSSSSS, that was frikkin aawwwesooome
poladots chapter 65 . 6/27
Did you ever do a sequel for this one?
It was awesome all that fucking drama and sakura misunderstang sasuke all the time fuck awesome ur r cool babe!
Resessa chapter 23 . 6/4
Hi really love your story and I am in love with you're amazing storyline...
I know that there are twists but please ship #inoshika!
soleilfleur21 chapter 65 . 2/13
I just read this story again, and loved it just as much- if not more- than the first time. I really hope that you do write this Disney adventure! You have such a great style of writing, and it's so enjoyable to read. I laugh out loud like a crazy person reading this. And I love the spin you take on all the characters, it's true to them but with your own twist, and it's perfect. I really do hope you keep writing!