Reviews for Catch You Later
xFlipJamsx chapter 65 . 6/21
please write the sequel to this story where sasuke and sakura are in disney world, the vacation story :D i really want to read it.
reading this story for the 4th time 3
Cathie-Silva chapter 65 . 5/31
I'm in love with this FIC
I totally agree! This is getting exciting although it has passed fifties chapters already. I love you so much Daisy? Hahaha
Ah, I like the way Sasuke and Sakura treat each other... They are so natural, so cute~
butterfly9070 chapter 65 . 5/7
I know this story was done a few years ago, but I just found it recently and enjoyed it so much. I was laughing to the point of tears at times. This was really well written with never a dull moment. Thank you for a real treat.
Rhiannon chapter 1 . 4/27
I fucking love your story. It is crazy and I love it. Sorta reminds me of my own girlfriends and our guys. Anyways, the whole 'roadtrip' concept was great. You've incorporated the whole naruto crew into the plot perfectly and you haven't rushed anything. At the same time it wasn't painfully slow either. I love the Ino - Sakura friendship. They are both classy biatches and they rock! Hellz yeah! You even added a lot of humour that had me laughing my ass off. Seriously, I don't think you can make shit up like this unless you've had personal experiences or something. I can't thank you enough for not putting Temari with Shika. Ive always hollered for InoShika (mainly cuz I love Ino. But it's a shame that in cannon, Ino ends up having a kid with Sai).
So yeah. You don't really need me (or anyone else) to tell you how awesome you are cuz you probably already know. But whatever. You are freaking awesome. This is just one of 900 something reviews this fic has got. And seeing as how this fic is complete, I wonder if you are ever gonna read this ( I mean you obviously have a life, so... ). But if you do take the time to read this shit I've written, then I'd just like to request you update a few of your other fic and maybe start on a sequel to this ? To much to ask ? Like I said you have a very real life of your own. Medical school, yeah ? Time is probably a bitch, huh? Anyways don't listen to the foolish ramblings of this high school girl. We only ask you cuz we love your works. But whatevs. Once again, great job on the fanfiction. Hellz yeah!
OrangePeels4You chapter 47 . 4/18
Sakura would be amazing for 'Cinema Sins'.
xD
SwaggyStiles chapter 1 . 3/31
Please please please, write the disney world sequel *hopeful/pleading voice*
Hyakira chapter 65 . 3/12
Wonderful. Slowly (not really since i read it from beginning to end nonstop), I have come to totally love this universe, their progress, their characters, their adventure, their summer, their friendship. I love the relationships, the complications in terms of romance (esp Ino's situation).

Great job! Thank you for sharing this!
Hyakira chapter 65 . 3/12
The Jewel Stealer chapter 64 . 2/7
You are a freaking genius! (And I don't use 'freaking' very often) You have had me laughing my butt off! And then near tears! And then I wanted to rip my hair out! And then made me want to hug you! My all time favorite parts of this fic, were most definitely the Laser Tag, and the Grim Reaper parts! X'D I swear to all that is good and holy, that the names you gave everyone in laser tag, had me rolling I was laughing so hard! And I love you for that! Thank you for laboring and writing this wonderfully long, and beautiful (but infuriating at times ;) story! And thank you for writing the characters so wonderfully! It was fantastic to see all of them progress, both emotionally and relationship wise! Thank you again! I throughly enjoyed reading this and will most like re-read this very soon!
The Jewel Stealer chapter 20 . 2/6
I just wanted to tell you, this chapter had me laughing my butt off! XD I love it to pieces! The way Sakura acted was exactly the same way I do in laser tag! And I seriously wish that I could go to a laser tag arena like that! XD
cupcake123 chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
I LOVE PRETTY BOY ASSHOLE!

CAN I PLS SAY THIS? THIS IS BETTER THAN HANDS UP HIGH!
meow chapter 36 . 12/16/2014
Eww ShikaIno. Never in my life I would see Shika left broken hearted by Ino. Jeez, ShikaTema till death.