Reviews for Catch You Later
The Jewel Stealer chapter 64 . 2/7
You are a freaking genius! (And I don't use 'freaking' very often) You have had me laughing my butt off! And then near tears! And then I wanted to rip my hair out! And then made me want to hug you! My all time favorite parts of this fic, were most definitely the Laser Tag, and the Grim Reaper parts! X'D I swear to all that is good and holy, that the names you gave everyone in laser tag, had me rolling I was laughing so hard! And I love you for that! Thank you for laboring and writing this wonderfully long, and beautiful (but infuriating at times ;) story! And thank you for writing the characters so wonderfully! It was fantastic to see all of them progress, both emotionally and relationship wise! Thank you again! I throughly enjoyed reading this and will most like re-read this very soon!
The Jewel Stealer chapter 20 . 2/6
I just wanted to tell you, this chapter had me laughing my butt off! XD I love it to pieces! The way Sakura acted was exactly the same way I do in laser tag! And I seriously wish that I could go to a laser tag arena like that! XD
cupcake123 chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
I LOVE PRETTY BOY ASSHOLE!

CAN I PLS SAY THIS? THIS IS BETTER THAN HANDS UP HIGH!
meow chapter 36 . 12/16/2014
Eww ShikaIno. Never in my life I would see Shika left broken hearted by Ino. Jeez, ShikaTema till death.
Marie Blubert chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
I laughed the whole time I read this chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This was the BEST sasusaku fanfic I have ever read it was so funny I loved it!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
Well, i like this story :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Well, that was... interesting :D
TheGrammarQueen chapter 39 . 7/14/2014
Dying here, man.

... Dead.

God, Naruto. That was... I can't even... GOD.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
I like Kiba. The way you portrayed him here, actually thinking about his friends' feelings... well, it's better than other KibaSakuSasu love... things. Because that's not really a triangle if they both like Sakura.

ANYWAYS.

Seriously, I think I'm in love with your writing.
hoyaku chapter 39 . 7/12/2014
oh my god the prostate convo between naruto and sakura had me in tears i was laughing so hard
Olivia chapter 65 . 5/7/2014
So I've read this and reviewed it before and I decided to read it again since I love you and I love your talent and I love this story. It made me laugh again, smile again. This is the best. 3
Tenten143 chapter 65 . 4/13/2014