Reviews for Our Little Secret: Bedroom Adventures
Wow... steamy.
ARandomChick chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Good, but how come Jade did everything? /
Cassidyxoxo chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow u have a huge gift i actualy could see everything, but 1 thing... Itwas a little to um u no... Gross!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Pretty good 1-shot. Next time make sure to check that the anatomical information is correct. Also, you switched tenses quite alot in the story, from third person, to first, back to third,etc. It would be best to keep the story format in third Person. Otherwise, decent fic.
Thistle and Weeds chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Not bad but like other reviewer said the g-spot is inside the body and also you changed from third person to first person back to third person in this. Always enjoy some Cade smut though.
CarolinaC123 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I really love you story!

I admire how you could have a plot that was unrealistic,

but made the characters react realisticly!

SOOOO DETAILED!

HEHE
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hmm, well, this story was really good, up until the actual smut happens, and that was fairly good too, don't get me wrong. But the lack of anatomical knowledge was extremely distracting. I don't know if you're male or female, but either way I do think you and/or your present or future sexual partners would benefit from researching some basic anatomy. The g-spot is inside of the body. Th (or c-spot as some people call it)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Is outside of the body. To read more, consider visiting a very educational website called: the - cli t oris . com

(Just remove the spaces, but make sure to use the hyphen)
Torigagged chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I love a good g/g story wher Cat,Jade & Tori are invloved.

Can you please have Jade tie Cat to the bed so she can lick

her sweet body befor fucking Cat with a strapon,Jade decides

to gag Cat to muffle her screams of in another

chapter Cat can tie & gag Jade to return the Tori

walks in on the fun and want to be part of the party.
Just Bev chapter 1 . 3/6/2012