Reviews for Waiting for the Storm to Break
Guest chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
best story ever!
jenn.h.39 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
absolutely loved this series! it was easy to get a little lost (in the timeline) at times, due to formatting for my e-reader and the whole series being written in first person. the psychological insights were fantastic...looking forward to reading more from this author!
Me chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
This series was fantastic. And I do hope you know that the only, and I stress ONLY, reason that you have this few reviews is likely to do with the unusual (but by your hand, perfect) pairing and the fact that it is a cross-over. Thank you for gracing us with your stories.
miaa29 chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
I really this series and i think you did a wonderfully job. I am so happy i caught this story and look forward to reading more of your story.
azrael8919 chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
I like the ending even if it was a bit rushed. You went into so muchh detail with emilys thought process in the previous chapters but the end was basically emily stops sleeping around, forgives emma, and they hook up in 4k words. Other than that great story
alichi chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
Loved it! Your series single-handedly got me interested in Criminal Minds. Watched 3 seasons in the last 9 days :P

Great drama and romance, loved the flow of the stories, and the characterisation was fabulous.

After having read this series, your Emma is who Emma Frost is in my mind, period. Whatever work of fiction that features Emma Frost that I read in the future will definitely be compared to this Emma Frost that you have shown us.

As for Emily, after reading your fics cannon was somewhat of a disappointment really. For each and every episode I watch I have this small part of myself silently wishing for parts of your fic to show up :P

It's talented authors like you that make all the time spent browsing through the archives worth it.

Thank you.
azrael8919 chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Great chapter. You should do another story with emma's pov because emily over tinks everything lol
Starshinedown chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
This whole series. Wow. Thank you for sharing this. Being inside Emily's head is...scary? amazing? I feel like you've nailed her personality exactly.
Seven chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
I have too ask, are you going to make this into a happily ever after becouse after all this time it would be really dissapointing if you didnt. Also do we ever get too see that kid Emma found on the street again (I cant remember her name).
alichi chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
A sad chapter. Hope the next one won't take long to write.
azrael8919 chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Kinda confusing chapter. I don't understand how emma is going to fix emily. Give her a telepathic lobotomy?
Seven chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
You may or may not know that is currently cleaning up the site of stories which have too much violence sexual content etc. Either way i would recomend that you make sure that your stories are saved somewhere and/or post them on another site since i would hate too see this series disappear. Looking forward to your next update of this series.
azrael8919 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
So it this the end of the story? Because its really good and I'd love to see emma and emily end up together
ian chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
hope emma and emily get a chance to talk
alichi chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Great chapter! Can hardly wait for the next one.