Reviews for Not Just My Kiss
Elizabeth chapter 11 . 1/9
Wow. This story is so great! I've already read it once, but I've decided to read it again. Not only is the smut awesome (lol) but the story is awesome as well. It's probably one of the best stories I've read on here. Oh, and have you wrote a sequel yet? I can't seem to be able to find it.
With all my love,
Elizabeth️
P.S. That story reference though️
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
WAAAAAAAAAA SO CUTEEEEEEEE
8abbie8 chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
If you have a sequel let me know what it is, this story was fantastic
Jordan chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This was so amazing to see the romance between Peter and Wendy expand! I have just finished this story for the third time! It was just so amazing and I would love to see a sequeal to this amazing book. So please please expand on this phenomenal story!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/1/2015
This was beautiful. I love how you portray this lovely couple and their intimate relationship, and especially Peter's proposal. Again, great work and beautifully done! Please continue with your good work!
Jasmine Mikasa Scarlet chapter 25 . 5/1/2015
When I first watched the 2003 movie, I fell in love with it. The chemistry between Wendy and Peter basically lept off the screen. I always wanted to see their romance expanded upon. Your story has definitely given me what I wanted. It's so good and so well written, I thank you for it.
Myusernameisbob chapter 19 . 4/12/2015
...so he stood there and watched them fuck... PEDO! XD
Guest chapter 25 . 1/6/2015
This is literally the only thing I will read right now. I cry laugh and smile at the right parts and when I read this I just have to say; the story matches up with the English and French and German and Russian versions of the books so thank you so so very much.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/6/2015
Please
Nina chapter 24 . 1/2/2015
Great story! I would really love to see a sequel :):)
twlightbella chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
Peter and Wendy make love
GlraxaystarfireKatnissbluerose chapter 25 . 11/26/2014
I would very much love to see the sequel to this peter pan novels please it was really good plus I really want to see Jane and baby Danny as Wendy darling and peter pan children
Brytte Mystere chapter 25 . 11/15/2014
Wow, just... Wow, I loved it!
Maybe... Maybe an epilogue or something?
Like, Peter and Wendy's first son, and the Island making sure to care for him, so his parents don't have to suffer the same as most new parents?

Peter and Wendy visiting, with the little one in tow?
And Mr and Mrs Darling fussing over the cuttiest baby ever (maybe you could call him Alexander ‘Alex' for short?)...
Peter chapter 25 . 10/9/2014
Yes please a sequel
FutureMageOtaku99 chapter 24 . 9/25/2014
This was sooo very good! I loved it!