Reviews for Not Just My Kiss
X-Girl1 chapter 25 . 7/10
Sequel please
Yes! I want her to be pregnant!
Shadow1964 chapter 21 . 5/25
I love the direction that you chose to take with the story after this point. Good choice.
Shadow1964 chapter 23 . 5/25
One small oops. If you are using the 2003 version as reference, Peter did not go to Neverland as a baby. He went there after overhearing his parents discussing what his future occupation should be. "I ran away. One night, I heard my mother and father talking of what I was to be when I became a man." Loved it though!
Shadow1964 chapter 24 . 5/25
Thank you! This story was amazing. It was of professional quality. I loved the way that you logically brought back Captain Hook, and aged Peter. It was so much better than the explanations seen in many shows and movies. Just the future that so many of us wanted for Wendy and Peter. Thank you again!
it was a great story
Rosalie chapter 16 . 5/10
I think you meant "rigid" not "ridged" at the end. Great Story :)
Courage Flavored chapter 15 . 5/9
Gaah! That's so cute when he proposed! You are very talented.
Courage Flavored chapter 11 . 5/9
This is so adorable! I can't stop smiling!
Ferah chapter 1 . 2/28
Ah, I love it! I just rewatched the movie a few days ago and this just completes my life right now XD Thanks so much xoxox
LilyDixie chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
I love this story, just got done reading it and it's so good I'm reading it again! very intense indeed *wink* *wink* This is my favorite story on here. I would really love to see a sequel! You've got talent!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
This is awesome! Love it
Lillith White chapter 25 . 4/14/2016
This was the most satisfying story I've read and I absolutely love it! Please please please do a sequel!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/28/2016
I wanna sequel with more u know ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/28/2016
That was intense I loved it