Reviews for Not Just My Kiss
8abbie8 chapter 25 . 8/30
If you have a sequel let me know what it is, this story was fantastic
Jordan chapter 1 . 7/18
This was so amazing to see the romance between Peter and Wendy expand! I have just finished this story for the third time! It was just so amazing and I would love to see a sequeal to this amazing book. So please please expand on this phenomenal story!
This was beautiful. I love how you portray this lovely couple and their intimate relationship, and especially Peter's proposal. Again, great work and beautifully done! Please continue with your good work!
Jasmine Mikasa Scarlet chapter 25 . 5/1
When I first watched the 2003 movie, I fell in love with it. The chemistry between Wendy and Peter basically lept off the screen. I always wanted to see their romance expanded upon. Your story has definitely given me what I wanted. It's so good and so well written, I thank you for it.
Myusernameisbob chapter 19 . 4/12 he stood there and watched them fuck... PEDO! XD
This is literally the only thing I will read right now. I cry laugh and smile at the right parts and when I read this I just have to say; the story matches up with the English and French and German and Russian versions of the books so thank you so so very much.
Nina chapter 24 . 1/2
Great story! I would really love to see a sequel :):)
twlightbella chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
Peter and Wendy make love
glraxaystarfire katniss chapter 25 . 11/26/2014
I would very much love to see the sequel to this peter pan novels please it was really good plus I really want to see Jane and baby Danny as Wendy darling and peter pan children
Brytte Mystere chapter 25 . 11/15/2014
Wow, just... Wow, I loved it!
Maybe... Maybe an epilogue or something?
Like, Peter and Wendy's first son, and the Island making sure to care for him, so his parents don't have to suffer the same as most new parents?

Peter and Wendy visiting, with the little one in tow?
And Mr and Mrs Darling fussing over the cuttiest baby ever (maybe you could call him Alexander ‘Alex' for short?)...
Peter chapter 25 . 10/9/2014
Yes please a sequel
FutureMageOtaku99 chapter 24 . 9/25/2014
This was sooo very good! I loved it!
Savannah chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
I got the part as Wendy in my school play of Peter Pan! I'm sooo excited for opening night!