Reviews for Not Just My Kiss
LilyDixie chapter 11 . 6/19
I love this story, just got done reading it and it's so good I'm reading it again! very intense indeed *wink* *wink* This is my favorite story on here. I would really love to see a sequel! You've got talent!
This is awesome! Love it
Lillith White chapter 25 . 4/14
This was the most satisfying story I've read and I absolutely love it! Please please please do a sequel!
I wanna sequel with more u know ;)
That was intense I loved it
I love this story!
Will u let us know if u write a sequal
Brenda chapter 25 . 2/13
I like to see them have kids that would be awesome
Elizabeth chapter 11 . 1/9
Wow. This story is so great! I've already read it once, but I've decided to read it again. Not only is the smut awesome (lol) but the story is awesome as well. It's probably one of the best stories I've read on here. Oh, and have you wrote a sequel yet? I can't seem to be able to find it.
With all my love,
Elizabeth️
P.S. That story reference though️
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
WAAAAAAAAAA SO CUTEEEEEEEE
RealLifeShipper chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
If you have a sequel let me know what it is, this story was fantastic
Jordan chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This was so amazing to see the romance between Peter and Wendy expand! I have just finished this story for the third time! It was just so amazing and I would love to see a sequeal to this amazing book. So please please expand on this phenomenal story!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/1/2015
This was beautiful. I love how you portray this lovely couple and their intimate relationship, and especially Peter's proposal. Again, great work and beautifully done! Please continue with your good work!
Jasmine Mikasa Scarlet chapter 25 . 5/1/2015
When I first watched the 2003 movie, I fell in love with it. The chemistry between Wendy and Peter basically lept off the screen. I always wanted to see their romance expanded upon. Your story has definitely given me what I wanted. It's so good and so well written, I thank you for it.
Myusernameisbob chapter 19 . 4/12/2015