Reviews for Grandpa
spike'smate chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
good story but whats the story with all the poems?
applemysteries chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Good so far, but can I just ask, What is with you and all the poetry?
wahinetoa chapter 7 . 5/14/2003
-keeling, warmed all over- Aw.. you're just - just. wow. far out! And did I mention the renamed Marvelle, because ya know.. that was the sweetest! And thankyouthankyouthankyou... you're my new Fred/Gunn/Angel/Spike hero. Will there be anodder.. pleeaasse? Please? Aw, come on. :*) Bravo!
wahinetoa chapter 6 . 5/14/2003
Yep. I totally love ya for that goodbye scene. You're so cool!
wahinetoa chapter 5 . 5/14/2003
LOL. Marvella was a tummy tickler, and Spikes unofficial pet name for Fred is mightly sweet. Felt for Spike though.. does he find happiness too? Please? Bootaful story!
wahinetoa chapter 4 . 5/14/2003
*I love you* And Spike was gorgeous.. when isn't he though? Felt for him at the end. Sad and yet joyous. lol. The wave back was endearing. Sweethearted.
wahinetoa chapter 3 . 5/14/2003
-gasping- Spike doing the Titanic thing, Gunn and Fred clinging and everything. Goddess, that was brill.
wahinetoa chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
YAY! Oh, and I loved the Gunn/Fred in the first chptr, and especially the Fred/Spike and Gunn chemistry too. hehe. Bravo!
wahinetoa chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
WOW! Okay, lovin' the story and your obvious talent to write Spikey. M.. yummy! Please don't stop.. lovin' this. Beautiful!
Melody Brandybuck chapter 7 . 11/11/2002
Great story, beautifully written, wonderful character interaction. Off to read the sequel.

~Melody
Eve McCarthy chapter 7 . 7/26/2002
Finally found this fic, and I have to say, wonderful job. Brilliant reconciliation fic. And the Spike/Fred interaction was very sweet. Now I'm off to read Samaritan!
Lux1 chapter 7 . 6/11/2002
Just finished reading this fic and now I'm off to read the sequel. You did a great job. This was a wonderful story. :o)
Anessa Ramsey chapter 7 . 6/1/2002
I loved this story so much! You have to write a sequel!
Mija chapter 7 . 5/29/2002
Great story.
Securitron chapter 7 . 5/29/2002
Wow I loved the ending. Made me happy. With the 'Friendship'. I loved how Spike could sense Angel and stuff. Great fic. )