Reviews for Tucked Up Tight
clarabella wanderling chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
All I can say is "perfection".
Whovengers258 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
That was cute
natural-blue-26 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
The sad parts are indeed heart wrenching, but the following flashback is my favorite part of the piece:

'He runs a hand over her ankle and kickstarts the healing process "Should be no longer than a day, dearie, before you're back on your feet and sliding down banisters once more."

She looks up at him, eyes bright, "Thank you. That was almost… gallant."

He brushes her off, but can't hide his beaming smile. He hopes she'll interpret it as a mocking smirk; knows there isn't a chance in Hell. "You're no use as a caretaker if you can't walk."

She's not buying it: she knows him too well, "My hero."

He bows to her, wishes he had some flower or other princely gift to offer his lady. He settles for a genuine smile of affection, and is pleased when her face flushes in pleasure at the sight.'
wintersmith chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh gods, how sad. Now you're gonna have to cheer us up with your next one.
Anonymous Chibi chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wow. Loved this story. What a creative take...Mr. Gold still loves Belle even if she's lost the ability to be brave. ;-; Curse the Queen!

I adored this. Thanks for writing.
The Yankee Countess chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Well, you did warn us, but despite that warning...HOW DEPRESSING! (But I mean that with affection and as a compliment to your writing skills). Now I will start the campaign for something sweet and happy!