Reviews for Personal Information Should Stay Personal!
Biichi-gi chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Sweet story. Yeah, Nick is that kind of guy. I never thought about it that much but, watching the show, at least, does not appear that, outside work and Monroe he actually does have any regular friends. When you spend that much time with work, doesn't leave much for outside interaction. But Nick would be the kind of almost incidentally thoughtful guy that would invite himself into your birthday. And Happy Birtday to you, too. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Delightful. Hope you had someone to celebrate your birthday with. ;)
charlotte.eliot.3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
amazing! and it not sad!
peytona05 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I was on a hunt for Blutbad/Grimm friendship fics this evening, and you definitely filled my "happiness cup" to the brim! I love this!
himitsutsubasa chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
i should be on script frenzy so ill make this fast i loved it done
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Awesome story, and a delayed Happy Birthday

I really liked it, write more please!
Mooismetoo chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
That was adorable. I love how Nick is so enthusiastic and excited about it being Monroe's Birthday and Monroe is more or less floored. And a little grumpy but he's grumpy most of the time. Happy (belated by now) Birthday! I love your stories!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Happy Birthday!

Very cute fic. I loved how Monroe baked his own cake, and that gift Nick gave him was perfect.
emmie.ray chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I thought this was really sweet :)
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
WIN! Thanks for posting this for us to read! Love this, it's so cute and their friendship is adorable.

Happy Birthday, btw.

Cheers!

redrose7856
minlin chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Your birthday, and yet you give us a sweet gift!

Zephyira chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Cute, lately Monroe hasn't been as irritable about getting called to help out with Grimm stuff. He was probably getting bored :) Nick has a photographic memory, he'd have to to remember something like a suspects birthday, either way, cute story, have a lovely birthday!
D Squirrel chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Happy Birthday! We got the present. What a sweet, funny story.
BlackKiwi chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Happy Birthday!

what a sweet moment between friends. And irritable Monroe is just awesome.

Thanks for the fic!