Reviews for The Longest Day
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Good god I want toccry so badly but I know not to THANK YOU PEOPLE WHO GAVE THERE LIVES TO SAVE OTHERS! MY GRANDFATHER WAS IN 9/11 he was in the Pentagon
TearsoftheFallen chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hauntingly tragic...very well written...this made me cry while reading. Thanks for writing it.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Well done. I applaud you.

You've done your research, and you've given us all a taste of how horrid 9-11 really was. You were true to the characters and the events and when they happened.

Thank you for the story. It brought tears to my eyes.
breaking6883 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
OH MY GOSH I was SO scared that there would be a tragic ending! Thank you :)
I loved the story... :')
misc-13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Very, very well written. I was literally sobbing during the time spent reading. The time of day that you included in between paragraphs was very effective and made me extremely anxious. I seriously expected Axel and Zexion to die because of the genre and the fact that so many people died that day.
I'm too young to have lived through this horrifying moment, but the 9 11 is one of the most saddest tragedies in history.
I'm proud that my country, Canada, was able to help the flights do for America on that day.
A few years ago I read a book by a Canadian author, Eric Walters, called We All Fall Down. Before reading that book I didn't know much about the events of 9 11, but the book opened a huge respect for your country and what the families went through.
TT-TT rest in peace guys
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is so beautiful and moving. It brings out every ounce of humanity in what happened, and I found myself close to tears- and I am not an emotional person. Thank you so much for this tribute to what happened.
CreeepyFangirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
First off, I want to say you created a beautiful tale from a horrible tradgey. Second, I'd like you to know that I read this to my class today. And not one single homophobe could even stop crying long enough to make an insult.
RyoPixie chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I WE will NEVER forget that day. Thank you for this

Story...thank you... :')
Thereader chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That was a powerful story, and you really portrayed the emotions of that day, and honored the people, especially the heroes, so for that I thank you.

I was in the second grade on September 11th, and I remember our teacher reading us a story when a kid suddenly pointed toward the window and said that it was snowing. "Look, black snow!" It was actually ash. We all ran to the door and my teacher had this horrified look on her face, and afterwards we were all sent home. My mother was working in the city and she walked about 50 to 80 blocks that day and across the Brooklyn Bridge to get home. My uncle worked as a waiter in a restaurant about a block from the towers. He knew some of the people who worked at the towers and didn't make it, and he was there to witness body parts scattering, and people jumping. I know this is probably a long review but I feel like I need to share this with you.

Once again, you did an amazing job. Please keep writing, not many writers can capture emotions as well as you did in this story.

-A Brooklyner
Sunny side of cookies chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This was so well written I got shivers :o

Please do continue writing, because you're flippin awesome :)
RadiantWaterfalls chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Amazing. I cried.
DawnNDusk chapter 1 . 3/13/2012

THIS. I couldn't explain how much I liked this. the details of the story,the point of views between them,the description of what happened so far.

I don't remember knowing how this terrible accident happened, or even the details of it, since I'm only 4 years old at that year.

still,you are awesome.
Xoxoroxas chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh my god.
Diabolus Kara chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I honestly have no idea how you could write this so well when it took me two hours to read it, and not because I'm a slow reader. I couldn't see my screen through the tears in my eyes, but I knew I had to finish it in one go or else I'd be crying all day with the "what if"s.

You did AkuRoku justice, you did Zemyx justice, you did your own writing justice, but most importantly you did September 11th justice. So thank you so, so much and keep on writing.
Lye The Unknown chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This story made me cry...I couldn't stop reading. Thanks so much for this wonderful, but amazingly sad story.