Reviews for The Only Special Daughter
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
I like that you made a girl in Furnace! It's interesting and I cant wait for more! Ignore the haters!
Cassiemania chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Please for the love of all that is good in the world, continue.
Cassiemania chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Alright, let me just say this... THAT WAS FIRETRUCKING AWESOME! I think you're the first fanfic writer I've seen get the fact that Donovan is black correct! Yay! Also, Donovan... Yeah 2/3 female (and some male...?) furnace fans agree that he's hot stuff.
XxBeneathxHeavenxIsxHellxX chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I like your story. I think it's cool that she is the only girl and I think you should write more.
surfer chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
shut up all of you. this story is pretty good so far in my opinion. she's just giving it a twist for her own liking and why in the hell are you five year olds writing all of this vulgar shit. if you want to be an asshole to someone who is using their time to write stuff for you then go be an asshole somewhere else ya buttholes. im only cussing because of you guys.
OctoberAvon chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Guys, leave her alone, if you don't like her story you are not being forced to read it. If you have words of advice to make her story better you can give it to her, just don't be so harsh about it. Saying it sucks is not going to help anyone around here!
Omegle chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Spam chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Why not?
LOLOLO chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
The review that is nothing but "COCKS" is a much better story than yours :D
Hi chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
som1 posted that ppl should spam ur reviews so wer goin to spam them
srry

SPAIGASD;;
IT SUXS chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
GO READ SMUTT
PENIS chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
COCK VAGINA SEMEN VAGINAL FLUID COCK COCK BOOGER SNOT BARF VOMIT INTESTINES COCK COCK COCK
STUPID EXCUSE chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
JUST BECAUSE IT'S YOUR FAN FICTION DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF THE ASPECT OF LOGIC. THERE ARE NO GIRLS IN FURNACE AND YOU KNOW IT. THAT IS THE MOST LAME EXCUSE IN THE WORLD! I SENT THIS TO OTHER FANS OF FURNACE AND THEY SAID THAT THEY ARE FACE PALMING BECAUSE YOUR STORY INCLUDES A GIRL WHEN NO GIRLS SHOULD BE IN THERE!
alexandrasmith chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Interesting take on the story, but. It is quite predictable. Implying there is some sort of relationship between Kelsey and Donovan, predictable. The wheezer's taking her from her cell, predictable. There was also a couple things did not make sense at all. It is HIGHLY unlikely she would be the only female prisoner in the penitentiary. That would infer she is the only girl to do something bad enough to be sent there, so not realistic. Donovan's reaction to the bloodwatch was also... confusing. Back tracking to the books before he was taken, Donovan was terrified of the wheezers. It is not even remotely possible he would be making jokes, more like cowering under his bed sheets. And by the reaction Kelsey gives to the black suits when her cell is marked; I cannot tell if she is naive or extremely stupid.

Not only is the content a bit, out of the ordinary. There are many spelling and grammar mistakes. Although that can be quickly fixed, the story cannot be. I understand that this has just been a fun take on the series; it was not something I would read for my enjoyment.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I keep checking this literally every couple of hours, hoping there's a new chapter. I love this!